Chapter 1

Elly POV

"Where do you want to go this summer holiday?" Nina ask me suddenly when we are walking to the locker.

"Dont know. I think i want to lazy around. Or fangirling." I reply and shrugged. "What? You are so boring. " Nina say and rolled her eyes. "Its like you have a plan." I reply and glare at her.

"Of course i have! But not me actually. My brother and his friends!" She says.

"Oooh no. Hell no. You really want me to join you. With the BTS. Are you crazy?" I say.

"Well, my brother ask me to ask you. He miss you." She says.

"Miss me? You know...i'm sorry to say this but i hate your brother and you know why! " i know many eyes give attention to me but i ignore it.

"I know. Give him a chance. I also feel mad woth his jerk attitude towards you but really. He changes." Nina really try to back up her brother.

"You know what. Forget it. Never happend." I say.

"What the things that never happend?" A husky voice say.

We both turn and look at the direction of the voice.

"Oppa." Nina says and smile. I glare my eyes.

Yeah. The amazing BTS is here.

"Hey..you have told her about our plan?" Taehyung ask.

"Well...yeah. But i didnt tell her about what plan it is. She dont want to go." Nina say and look at me.

All of them look at me.

"Why not?" Jimin ask.

"Because i dont want to." I reply.

"Can you tell us why? There must be a reason." J Hope say.

"Is it important whether i go or not? Its like you guys have to cancel the plan if i didnt go." I say and start feeling annoyed.

"Is it because of me?" A voice say.

The voice that i really like to hear once ago until i caught him cheat on me. He is Nina's brother. He once my beloved boyfriend.

" No. Why its because of you, Jungkook." I reply.

So..this is the first chapter. Sorry if its boring.

Vote and comment