Chapter 6

"April! Open the door! What happend?!" I yell and banging the door.

"April! Open the door!" Jungkook also keep banging the door but we doesnt hear anything.

"We hear someone screams. What happend?" Jimin suddenly appears with Nina and Taehyung.

"April is inside! We dont know why she is screaming and she locks the door. We cant open it!" I said. I am panic right now.

In just a few hours many things happend in this mansion.

"Hyung! Call the others" Jungkook says to Jimin. Jimin hurriedly go to call the boys.

"April! Open the door!" Nina yells and knocking the door rapidly but still we cant hear anything.

"April?" Taehyung said.
"We have to break the door." Jungkook said.

"Wait. This is Jin hyung mansion. Why he doesnt have any keys!" Taehyung said. Yes...he is right!

Finally all of them arrive.

"Hyung! Doesnt you have keys?" Taehyung ask Jin.

Jin just shook his head.

"My sister doesnt tell anything about keys when she tell me about this mansion!" Jin said.

All of us sigh.

"Hyung! You must be responsible to what happend now! We had been lock in this eerie mansion and now April is inside the toilet and we dont know what happend to her!" J Hope said. We all knows he is scared.

"I also dont know what is happening. All of this thing! My sister just tell me that this mansion is own by my family and she never said about such this things happend!" Jin yell back. He also feel panic.

"Calm down. We have to get April out. Dont yelling to each other like this." Yoongi said.

All of the boys now are trying to broke the door.

Me and Nina just watch and Nina already cry. I have to calm her.

Finally the door broke and they ask me to get inside because we dont know what is April doing in the toilet and if Nina goes maybe she will get mental breakdown.

I slowly get inside the toilet.

But when i see what happend....i think i am the one that have mental breakdown. I only can screams my lungs out.

Vote and comment