"I do not question the Queen," she responded coldly, "I do as she demands."

He sighed and muttered, "You need to sort out your priorities, Ontari." Then, he walked out.

I took in a deep breath and glanced away from her. When I realized that she was still in the room, I glanced at her, "What is it?"

She stared at me with spite. Then, to my surprise, she closed the door and took a couple of steps towards me, "What do you want from Azgeda?"

"Excuse me," I asked, confused.

"Do not for a second think that you've fooled the Queen," she said, "You might have cast a spell on the Prince. But you have not fooled her."

I stared at her stunned. Amused, all of a sudden, I smirked at her, "Is this your Queen speaking, or is it you?"

She stood silent.

I stood up, "Look, Ontari. I know you despise me, we get it; I'm a Skaikru, and I cannot be trusted. But you need to understand that I wish no ill-will on your people."

"You're right, you cannot be trusted," she said.

I sighed, "I want what you want. I want Azgeda to be the mightiest clan. I want Lexa gone. Shouldn't that make us allies?"

"You're Skaikru," she said, "As far as I know, Skaikru and Trikru have allied against my people. If I just stood and watched one of you infiltrate Azgeda and get away with it, what kind of a warrior would that make me?"

"You're right," I walked up to her, "It would make you a terrible warrior. But you've got to trust me. I'm not my people. I know where I stand."

"So," she asked, "Where exactly do you stand? You say you're not Skaikru, and yet you expect them to ally with us. From what you're saying, it sounds like your marriage to the Prince is irrelevant,"

I let out a deep sigh. She was playing mind games with me. She was trying to make me admit that this marriage was an exit plan modeled by Roan and I.

Damn with skepticism.

"What do you want, Ontari," I asked, curious.

"I want you dead," she responded.

Well, I'll be damned.

"I can see right through your games, Skaikru," she said, "If you think for a second that I'm going to stop watching you, you're wrong."

I scoffed, "You're making this into a bigger deal than it already is."

"Prince Roan deserves a bride worthy of him," she said, "And you're not that."

I cocked an eyebrow at her, "And you're worthy of being his bride," I asked, "Is that what you're saying,"

I saw her flush instantly. I couldn't help but laugh. I turned around on my heels and walked towards the bed, "You should leave, Ontari. It's best if you do,"

"Is that a threat," she asked, frustrated that I had gotten to her.

I turned around to face her, "I don't make threats, Ontari," I said as I sat down on my bed and stared at her blankly, "I act on them."

She clenched her jaw and after glaring at me silently, she walked out of my room, slamming the door behind her as hard as she could.

I let out a deep sigh of relief.

Well, we've got to handle that problem now, don't we?

---

I stood anxiously in the throne room beside Roan, who stood next to the throne Nia was sitting on. On the other side, Ontari stood as her personal bodyguard, and once in a while, she would shoot cold glares towards me. But I was too worried about the people that were about to show up.