Day Before

It's the day before it happens.

The day before everything changes.

The day before life becomes hell.

Jason McCann

"No Alex, it is not going to work if we do it that way, plus what is the point in doing a shop?" I argued, throwing my hands into the air as if it was going to prove my point further.

"Well what do you suggest Jason? You are the leader, so you think of something, almighty one." He spoke in an annoyed tone, throwing his pen down onto the coffee table.

"Fine then, I fucking will." I snarled, grabbing all of the plans and shit before walking up to my office with heavy footsteps, making sure everybody knew that I was pissed off and to not disturb me.

"Annoying asshole." I muttered loudly, hearing Alex begin to curse me out. 

You must be wondering what I'm talking about and who I am, right? 

Well if not I'm going to tell you anyway because I can and I want to. 

I slammed my office door shut and locked it behind me so no one could interrupt me, then threw myself on the sofa laying all of the plans onto my already messy desk before looking over the plans that stupid fucker had made already, making more than a few changes, this plan is complete and utter bullshit.  

Who's we you ask?

My gang and I, that's right, I am Jason Nathaniel McCann, just don't use my middle name, I hate it.

I am most wanted because well, I'm a criminal and according to the police the most dangerous at that and I cannot say that I disagree because I am very dangerous and also very proud of earning that title, but it does come with a price. 

I cannot stand the fucking police, they are a bunch of wankers.

All they ever do is arrest me for shit that sometimes I haven't done, I mean most of the time I did do it, but they have no evidence to prove that it was me they just try to catch me out all the time because they haven't been able to for years. 

Do you want to know what I look like? 

No?

Well I'm going to tell you anyway because like I said previously, I can and because I'm sexy.  

I'm twenty years old, I have dark brown hair that is styled up into a quiff, ice blue eyes that are almost white and a lot of people think that it is really creepy but i like my eyes, a sleeve of tattoos and each and every one of them has some kind of meaning, I also have a couple on my leg and my chest and some on my other arm and my hips, I love tattoos they feel like they are the only way to express myself without showing emotion. 

Anyway, I have an eight pack and people say that I look like an older version of that Justin Bieber kid, but I don't see it to be honest he seems like a little brat, but I never judge before I know. 

I live in Calabasas in L.A with my gang and yes I know he lives here too and I'm also Canadian like him, but what are you going to do about it. 

I don't hate the kid, I just don't like his music, not that I have listened to much of it, I can be a bit bipolar, something so small can piss me off in seconds and my gang hate it when I get like that because I black out and don't know what I have done when I snap out of it.  

You're wondering who I was arguing with downstairs? 

That was my brother Alex who is also my second hand in command, that means I go to him when we need to sort anything out and if anything happens to me then he will be the new boss and leader of the gang.