"She is not a whore" Brandon growled.

"Really then why was she flashing in that picture?" The guy said.

"She wasn't flashing, she got kicked in the stomach and we wanted to see the bruises" Maddie explained.

Someone got a picture yesterday of me showing them my bruises. It looks like I'm flashing my tits. Well to everyone else that's what it looks like.

"She's not a whore and Danny Nelson is going to get it" Lucas said.

The bell rang signaling for the next class. But Maddie grabs my arm.

"Maddie what are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm taking you home" Maddie said bringing me out to her car.

"Maddie it's fine" I say.

"No it's not you're almost crying Mackenzie. It's not good for you here" Maddie countered.

I pulled Maddie into the bathroom once the bell had rang. We were alone.

"Maddie, I can't leave all the time" I say.

"I know you can't but Mackenzie, how much more of this can you take until you hurt yourself again? Cause little by little you're going to hurt yourself and I won't have my little sister anymore" Maddie cried.

I look down at the ground. She's crying because of me.

"Mackenzie, if I lost you I don't know what I'd do. Especially I could've done something to help you, I couldn't live with myself. I feel bad enough for the cuts on your arms and the fact that you're majorly underweight" Maddie explain.

She walks up to me and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"I can't lose my baby sister" she whispered.

I hugged her and held her tightly.

"Let's go home Kenzie. Just for today. If you need to any other day just text me and I'll leave class" Maddie said after some minutes.

I nodded and we walked out to her car. When we get in, Maddie starts it up and drives off.

"Mackenzie, have they done anything?" Maddie questioned.

"There was a bunch of papers on and inside my locker. And I was called a bunch of names today" I admit.

"Do you have all the papers?" Maddie questioned.

I nod.

"Okay, I want all of them. We're going to look at it when we get home" Maddie said.

I nod again and stare out the window.

When she pulls up to the house, mom is home. Walking inside she's on the phone.

"Okay great thank you" she said hanging up.

"Hey girls, something happen again?" Mom asked looking at us.

I nodded.

She sighs and sits down. She pulls me next to her and holds my head close to my chest.

"What?" Mom asked.

I explained everything that went down. I pulled out all the notes and letters from my bag and we go through all of them.

They're horrible. Ranging from mocking me to asking if I was available for $200.

"Mackenzie, I think I should homeschool you now" mom said.

I shake my head.

"Mack, it's the best thing for you" Maddie said.

"But I don't want to" I mumbled.

"Mack, you're going to hurt yourself every time. Remember what we talked about?" Maddie said.

I sighed, "can I just try?"

Mom places her hand on my cheek.

"I'll give you a few weeks, if this continues, you're being homeschooled" mom explained.

I nodded.

"You also have an appointment with a therapist. It's this Friday" mom added.

I nodded and got up. I go to my room and lay on my bed.

I just want things to be better.

Okay guys so updates maybe a bit slower than usual. I'm gonna try my best. I'm really busy right now even though school ends Friday.

I'm not showing up but I'm still very busy. There's a few things going on right now so ya.

Also, keep a look out on my profile. A new story will be up soon. So get ready for that.

Have a great day. Bye loves xoxo

QOTD: what's the recent song you've listened to?
AOTD: Despacito