✯ Chapter 11: Is He? ✯

Beginne am Anfang

"Honestly, if I didn't know that those boys are all part of a mafia, I would think that they're just innocent sweet little boys." You cooed, grinning. Luhan chuckled, tightening his hold on your hand.

*ting

"We're here now." Luhan said, leading you out of the elevator.

"What floor is this, Lu?" You asked, focusing on your hearing. You can hear the sounds of knives chopping, making you have goosebumps.

I-I'm not dying here, right? Luhan's here, so everything is fine.

"We're at the 4th floor. This floor is for the cooks and helpers in the building. We're gonna visit the kitchen, princess. I know what you're thinking." Luhan laughed, ruffling your hair with his other hand. You just pouted as you two walk towards the glass door.

As the door was opened by two men, all of the workers inside looked towards it.

Their eyes widened and all of them bowed.

"Welcome back, master~"

Master?

"Thank you for that but didn't I tell all of you to call me Luhan? That's so—"

"We just like calling you master, master." A young boy teased as he continued moving boxes from the side.

"This kid." Luhan muttered as the others just laughed.

"As you all know, this is Minji. She'll be staying here now, so she'll be in your care too." Luhan said, tugging at your hand.

"Annyeonhasseyo. Thank you for taking care of Luhan. Please take care of me too~" You said with a smile.

"Waah~ You didn't tell us you're living with a princess since—"

"That's enough." Luhan said, rolling his eyes on the younger one before turning to one of the cooks with a smile. "Please prepare our breakfast, ahjumma."

"Of course, Luhan-ssi."

As the cooks started their work, Luhan led you to sit on the highchair, making you face at the counter before sitting down beside you.

"It smells awesome here." You commented, slightly sniffing your surroundings like a dog. Luhan laughed at you, pinching one of your cheeks.

"I know." Luhan replied while observing you, arm on the counter as his head leans on his palm for support.

"Your building is like a personal hotel, Lu. You're so rich." You mumbled, your lower lip jutting out as you wonder.

"I guess so. I'm not that rich."

Yeah. Just filthy rich.

"Oh. And after we eat our breakfast, I won't be touring you on the lower floors, okay? I have an appointment later, so I'll be leaving. Will you be alright without me?" Luhan said as he took your hands in his. You were blushing for sure but you just smiled.

"Yes, I'll be fine here. But can you make Baekhyun bring Byul back in my room, so I won't feel lonely later?" You grinned, tilting your head like a child. Luhan smiled.