40: Final Story...

Huge Time 1 year later...
Jack's pov:
"Jack are u ready yet?" Cry asked.
I giggled in joy been I couldn't believe what was happening.
"Dad! Hurry up u don't want to keep mark waiting!" Sam said.
"Ok I'll come out but give me your most honest opinion!" I said then I got out of the dressing room and showed cry and Sam my suit.
"U look awesome dad!" Sam said as he jumped up and down happily.
"Mark will love u in that..." Cry said with a smile.
"Aww thanks guys..." I said blushing.
"So let's get u to mark..." Cry said.
Then me and cry walked in the gigantic ball room and then Cry escorted me to mark while Sam went to go sit next to tim.
Then soon I was in front of mark with the priest next to us.
"U look amazing..." Mark said with a smile.
I blushed and looked at marks eyes.
Then the priest said what he needed to say then mark said with a ring with his hand,
"Seán...U are my best friend, My love and my inspiration. I promise I to always encourage u, Respect u and I promise to love u when times a good and when times are hard. No matter how difficult things seem, I promise I will never give up on u...And to cherish every moment of my life with u now and forever..." Then mark put the ring on my finger then I heard some people crying and little or saying aw.
The I got marks ring then said with a smile,
"Mark...I promise to make u laugh, to be honest, patient, kind and forgiving no matter how hard times get...I also promise to be there for u holding your hand through hard times, Hugging u no matter how horrible or bad things get...And to always be yours and love u no matter what happens in our life...And to make as much memories as I can with u." Then I put the ring on his finger but it looked like he was trying to fight back major tears.
"Well if anyone is against this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace..." The priest said. Then everyone looked pretty calm and happy except for Felix. Felix was about to open his mouth then Sam elbowed his stomach and Ethan covered his mouth.
"Well if no one objects...I proudly pronounce u husband and husband....U may kiss your partner..." The priest said then mark smiled and kissed me.

Mark's pov:
I separated from the kiss then I heard people shouting with joy.
The me and jack walked down the aisle and Sam and Tim followed.
Then people started to throw rose petals into the air.
It was amazing...
Then me, jack Sam and Tim got into a small limo that cry rented and drove us home.
THE END! HAHA YES I FINISHED THIS BOOK! FINALLY! THANK GOD! sorry...But I hopped u laddies loved this book as much as I did making it and there would be one last chapter after this one so....Just wait..But untill the punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! And buh, bye! PS. Thank u laddies so much for the 8k reads!

Our Love Story.(a Jacksepticeye X Markiplier story){COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें