25: Anti's true form...

Mark's pov:
"Yea what is it bob?" I asked.
"T-thats not jack..." Bob said woried.
"Then wh- anti...." I said angerly.
I FUCKING KISSED ANTI NOOOOOOOOO!I thought in anger and fear.
"U TOLD HIM I'LL KILL U!" Anti shouted as he grabbed a knife.
"Whoa! Buddy just calm down!Jack I need u back your stronger then him!" I yelled at anti then anti looked at me with a sharp smile.
"Your jackaboy is WEAK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR ME!" Anti yelled at me.
"H-he is way stronger than u and u know it!" I yelled back at anti.
"DIE!" Anti yelled then he charged twords me then before he stabbed me I doged it.
"GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled at bob and wade then I grabbed a loaded pistol from the floor and pointed it at anti's head then he stopped dead in his tracks.
"U wouldn't dare..." Anti said looking at me.
"I would..." I said with tears.
"Do it then" anti looked at me with a smile.
Then I closed my eyes then pointed the gun and shot antis arm that held the knife.
"AHHH! U! U shot me...." Anti said with anger filling his eyes as he held his arm which was bleeding green blood.
"So what!?" I said with a smirk.
Then anti grabbed his knife again and charged twords me.
Then before he did I shot his hip.
"AHHHH!" anti yelled in agony.
Then I shot him in the shoulder.
Then he looked up at me with a smile and started to cry then his full body even his clothes and hair turned into a tar color then his eyes and mouth went a bright purple still showing the tears and his smile then four arms appeared behind his back with the same tar color.
"WHAT THE HELL!?" I said in shock.
"Oh u don't like how I really look markimoo?" Anti said with a smile.
Then his 4 arms behind his back stretched out to grab me and they did then I droped my gun and I couldn't move.
"LET ME GO!" I yelled as I tried to move around.
"Why should I?" Anti asked me then he grabbed my hip with one of his arms and dug his nails really deep then I coughed up blood.
"L-let m-me g-g-go....." I said in weak voice.
"See your as weak as Sean!" Anti said still with a smile then he stopped smiling then dropped me for no reason.
Then I heard a voice say,"IM NOT AS WEAK AS U THINK ANTI!" It was Jack's voice then I saw and heard the wose thing I ever saw and heard in my life....Anti yelled in pain then the tar started to melt off and then it showed jack the real jack crying and bleeding from the gun shots coved in the tar looking color and then he fell to the ground not breathing.
"JACK!" I yelled then I carried him to the car then I git in and started to drive to the hospital.
"Don't die on me!" I said in fear.
Then we arrived in the emergency room then they took jack right away from me and took him to a room and did what they need to do but jack still wasn't breathing.
And the heart monitor was flat.
"Jack plz don't die on me..." I said with tears running down my face looking at the monitor the heart rate was still flat.....
CLIFF HANGER!!!! HAHAHA! IM SOOO EVIL! but thx guys so much for reading my story and makerofstorys OUT! Plz don't hate me for this chapter I'll make on tonight or early tomorrow morning so keep an eye out for this next chapter and makerofstorys OUT!