19:A special date

Marks pov:
"Markimoo are u feeling better?" It was the sweet voice of a Irish accent to wake me up.
But to be honest with myself I feel amazing!
"I feel amazing jack! See all I needed was rest!" I said as I sat up in bed.
Hmmm maybe I should do something for jack he did take care of me....Oh how about a date!
"Hey jack what time is it?" I asked with a smile.
"It's 2pm why?" Jack asked as he looked at his wach.
"Let's go somewhere!" I said in excitement.
"Where?" Jack said in a woried tone..
"Let's just say it's a special date.." I said happily.
"Oh ok I trust u..." Jack said in a hushed voice.
Then me and jack got ready then I got something very important for the date a knife.
"Ready jack!" I called out.
"Yup! hey mark why do u have a blind fold?" Jack asked me.
"As I said the date is a surprise!" I said in a joyful tone.
"Ok....." Jack said as he took the blind food from my hand and then he put it on.
"Ok I'll lead u ok." I asked jack.
"Well I have no other choice do I..." Jack mumbled loudly.
"True...." I said.
Then I lead jack to the couch.
"Sit down it's the couch." I said.
"Ok mark." Then jack sat on the couch confused.
"Why do u want me on the couch?" Jack asked.
"For I could do this..." I said then I carried jack the way the groom carry's his bride.
"M-mark!?" Jack said in a shocked tone blushing.
I giggled then I walked out of the house then I put jack gently in the passengers seat of the car.
"Thx mark..." Jack said still blushing.
"No problem jack." I said then I walked back to the house then I locked the door.
Then I got in the car with jack and I started to drive to a restaurant close to our house.
Wait OUR HOUSE!? well I do love jack enough form him to live with me maybe I should ask him to move in...
---------------~~~~~~~~~~~------------------
Time skip jack and mark have reached there destination...XD
---------------~~~~~~~~~~~------------------
"Ok where here!" I said then I took of Jack's blind fold.
"A dinner date!" Jack said happily.
"Yup! Well we should go in." I said then we both got out of the car and walked in.
Then we found a spot and sat down.
"What will u two like to drink?" The waitress said.
"A beer plz." Jack said.
Of course he would want that...I thought as the waitress wrote that down then she looked and me.
"And what would u like?" She asked me.
"Coca cola." I said.
"Ok I'll get those drinks for u two." She said then she walked off.
"So is this it a nice dinner date?" Jack said with a smile.
"Nope there's 1 more surprise..." I said with a smirk.
"Oh really?! That sounds great!" Jack said with joy.
"Here's your drinks" the waitress said then she gives us our drinks.
"Thx lady!" Jack says with a smile.
"Well what will u two like to eat?" The waitress asks us.
"I will like uhhh idk.." jack says in confusion.
"I would like a cheese burger." I said.
"I'll have what he's having!" Jack says in a happy tone.
(A/n of forgot to tell u it's not a fancy restaurant...XD well sorry if u where confused .)
-------------------~~~~~~~~------------------
Time skip after dinner....Or 30mins later......
-------------------~~~~~~~~------------------
"Now who's gonna pay?!" The waitress asks us as she walks to us.
"Me!" I say then I give her the 30$.
Then me and jack leave the restaurant and then get into the car then I put the blind fold on jack again.

Jack's pov:
Then mark starts driving humming happily to the radio.
"So are u wondering what's next?" Mark said.
Then I nodded yes.
"Well this time it won't crash and burn...." Mark says in a upset mumble.
Then mark stops and he says where here then he takes off the blind fold.
"It's the park!" I said happily.
"Yup! But stay there and close your eyes plz." Mark says with a smile.
"Fine..." I say in a upset tone as I close my eyes.
Then I hear mark get out of the car then he shut his door then he opens mine then he unbuckles me then he carries me Bridal style out of the car which makes me blush a dark pink.
"Aww someone is blushing!" mark says as he starts walking with me in his arms.
I still have my eyes closed then mark told me to open my eyes we where under a beautiful tree with shade then mark laid me down against the tree.
"This is beautiful mark!" I said with joy then I stand up.
"Yup but not as beautiful as u babe..." Mark says with a smile then I start to blush a dark red.
"Can u move plz?" Mark asked me then I moved out of his way.
Then he pulled out a knife from his pocket and started to carve something into the tree and it was a capital "M" then he put a "+" under the "M" then he gave me the knife and told me to put a j on the tree under the "+" and I did what he told me to do so I carved a capital "J" in the tree then mark grabbed his knife from me then carved a heart around the letters and the plus.
Then mark put the knife back in his pocket then we sat on the ground looking at the small lake.
"Hey mark what are u doing?" I asked as I see mark making something out of flowers.
"And there!" Mark said to himself then he puts a flower crown on my head.
"Thx markimoo! Let's take a picture!" I said then I got my phone and gave it to mark.
Then we posed for the pic then mark took the picture then I grabbed my phone from him and posted it on Twitter

#septiplier away!
"U look adorable jack" mark said as he pined me to the tree with a smile.
"Thx mark!" I said then mark passionately kissed me.
"I love u Sean...." Mark said as he looked into my eyes.
"I love u too markimoo..." I said as I gazed into his brown eyes.
"Sean...." Mark asked me.
"Yes mark?" I said.
"Will u move in with me?" Mark asked me with a small smile.
"Of course I will!" I said as I hugged him tightly then we left the park and then mark drove me to the airport for we could go to Ireland to go help me pack and for mark could meet my mom.