7: lets have fun!

Marks pov:
Well me and jack went to sleep that night and I woke up at 9 in the morning to the smell of eggs bacon and pancakes.
"Morning mark!" Jack said as he served me some breakfast
"Morning jackaboy." I said as I sat down and kissed jack on the check.
"Hey umm mark can I ask u a quick question..." jack said as served himself and sat down next to me looking at his food nervously.
"Yup what is it jack?" I said as I was chewing my pancakes.
"Haaa gross...But can we go to somewhere tonight?" Jack said as he stared eating a little bit of his bacon.
"Of course -wait where are we going to be exact?" I asked after I ate my eggs.
"Umm how about a bar? For our first date." Jack said as he chewed his eggs.
"Yup that sounds wonderful!" I said as I took a sip of milk I served myself.
"But can someone come with us?" Jack said as he finished his food.
"WHAT!?" I said in shock that I almost spit on jack.
"U know one or both of us might get drunk so like the rather be safe the sorry thing.."jack said as he washed his plate and sat on my couch.
"Fine but who is it?"I asked jack as I carried my plate to the sink.
"Hehehehe....."jack laughed nervously.
"Jack who is it!?" I said as I washed my dish.
"It's ummm Felix..." Jack said as he heard me run to the bedroom and scream and slam the door.
FELIX ARE U CRAZY JACK!? I thought as I was stomping around the room.
Out of all people why felix!? maybe u could have invited ummm wade? Or Bob? Or ummm idk ... I thought as I got myself together and walked out of the room and I walked to jack who was watching TV in the living room.
"Um jack I'm g-glad u invited Felix..." I said as I almost threw up when I said glad and and Felix in the same sentence.
"Good because he texted me that he is coming over right now....Hehehehe funny right."
"RIGHT- i mean yes that's just funny...Ha..Haaaaa."I said trying to be nice to jack.
*Knock knock*
I heard knocking at the door so I opened it and guess who it was FELIX.
"Hi jack! Oh hello mark..." Felix said Jack's name joyfully and said mine in a low growl...
"Oh Felix come in let's watch movies while we are waiting ok guys!" Jack said in joy I love when jack is happy but watching movies with Felix and jack I have to make sure Felix was not next to, touching him or even look at him so to make sure none of that stuff happened I snuggled next to jack which felt nice and made Felix stay away from him but it didn't stop felix from sitting next to me.
Time skip to 10pm
"Oh look at the time...It's time to get ready."jack said as he got off the couch and walked to the bedroom to get ready.
When jack came out he had his fav blue sweater on,black jeans,and green shoes.
Felix had on a blue T-shirt with stars on it, blue jeans and black shoes.
I put on a a red T-shirt of course black jeans like jack and black shoes.
"Ready mark?" Jack asked as I grabbed my keys.
Then me and jack hoped into my car while Felix was in his car.
Time skip to when them 3 got into the bar.
"Well if u guys need me I will be sitting over there." Felix said as he pointed at the seating area.
"Haaaa if u need me l will be at the bar!" Jack shouted as he ran to the bar.
Hehehe and I guess I'll be alone chilling outside....I thought as I sat on the bench outside.
Ha! Another time skip 1 hour later...
I'm woried about jack he has not come to check up on me I think I should go inside...
I went inside and I saw a crowed a around the dance floor cheering as I pushed through the crowed I saw it was jack.
Fuck he had a hung over this is not good... I thought as when the crowed cleared up I grabbed jack and draged him to the bar...
"Oh hi markimoo... Hehehehe..." Jack said as he sat down on a chair.
Now I could he had a hung over because he barely calls me markimoo he only calls me that when he is in a good mood but then I realized jack drank 12 cans of beer...
"God damit jack how much did u drink...."I asked as I stopped him for asking for another drink.
"Hehehe like umm 13 or 12 maybe even more...Hehehehe..." Jack said as he fell on me as he tried to stand up.
"Ok that's it where leaving!" I said as I draged jack to the door.
"Awww come on markimoo...Let's dance to at least one song! Plz come on markimoo..." Jack asked me as he pulled me to the dance floor.
"Fine if it's just on dance..." I said as we got on the dance floor.
Lol haaaa! 4 dances late..
"Hehehehehe see I told u we would have fun we danced 4 times..." jack said as he draged me to the bar.
"WAIT HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN HERE!?" I asked in shock.
"Oh we been here for like 4 or 5 hours markimoo...Hehehehe." Jack said as he fell on me.
"Ok where getting out of here..." I said as I grabbed the air and I realized jack was gone.

Jack's pov:
Hehehehe I left just in time before we left I was going to say bye to Felix but I guess he realized I was drunk.
"Oh jack are u ok?" Felix asked me.
"Oh yea I'm fine hehehe..." I said as I fell on felix but he grabbed me.
"Well mine as well ask u something..." Felix said as he smiled at me and sat me down next to him.
"Umm felix where is this going?" I asked in fear even though I was drunk I still have feelings.
"Hehe jack do u want to kiss?" Felix asked me with a smile.
"N-NO THX, MARK! MARK! MARKIMOOO!" I yelled but it was to late when mark saw me I tried to stand up but felix grabbed me and kissed me in front of mark...And he didn't like that...
"U LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER U SON OF A BICH! HOW DARE U FUCKING KISS JACK!?" mark yelled and grabbed felix buy the coller of his shirt and banged his head against the wall and punched his face.
Felix slid down the wall in pain.
"Come on jack let's go..." Mark said as he dragged us out of the bar and we got in the car.
Time skip at marks house
"Uhhh where home...Jack promise me u will never kiss felix again..." Mark said as he hugged me and Started to cry.
"Mark I'm sorry I didn't mean to and I will always love u no matter what..." I said as I kissed mark on the check then we went to bed.