33: Emotional rollercoaster.

(A/n: I'm going to regret making this chapter... Well warning this contains the feels and uhh plz don't hate me for this chapter I promise there is more chapters after this....Plz don't kill me...And u are going to need tissues for this if your emotional...I hate myself.)
Mark's pov:
"U still love me?" I asked jack in hope.
"Of course I do..." Jack said with a smile.
"Well let's get Ethan out of here.."
I said.
"I couldn't agree more!" Jack said happily.
Then we both went inside the house and I carried Ethan and put him in the grass outside.
"Haha wait till he wakes up!" I said proudly.
Then me and jack walked to the bedroom and fell asleep on the bed.
"DADDY!!!! I FOUND SOMETHING OF YOURS!!!" Tim screamed happily.
I jolted up in bed and looked at him.
"What is it!?" I asked half asleep.
Then Tim pulled out a velvet box and he opened it showing a gold ring.
"GIVE ME THAT!" I said then I snached the box out of his hands.
"Are u going to propose to jack!?" Tim wispered excitedly.
"Yes..." I said blushing a light pink.
"AHHHHHHHH!" Tim yelled in joy.
"Shhhhhh!" I said with a finger on my lip.
"Oh sorry..." Tim giggled.
"Don't worry I won't tell." Tim said in a happy tone.
"Then jack ran into the bedroom with his messy green hair in his face.
"Is everything ok!?" Jack asked as he looked at me and Tim.
"No I just....Look just get ready and I'll get the kids ready ok." I said nervously.
"Uhhh ok..." Jack said then he walked out of the room.
"Well get ready Tim! I'm going to do it!" I said as I jumped out of bed.
"YAY!" Tim yelled.
Sam came in the room looking tired.
"What's all the yelling about?" Sam asked as he rubbed his eye.
"Don't tell jack but I'm going to propose to him..." I said in a whisper.
"O-OK!" Sam said in excitement.
"Get ready if u want to come see it." I said.
"Ok..." Sam said jumping up and down.
Then we all got ready and I drove them to the park.
"Hey it's the park!" Jack said with joy.
"Come on follow me!" I said as I ran across the street to a tree.
Then jack and the kids followed and got to the same tree I was under.
"Hey this is the tree we carved our names into..." Jack said with tears forming in his eyes.
"Jack I need to ask u something important..." I said with a smile.
"Yes mark?" Jack said looking at me.
Then I got down on one knee and pulled out the velvet box, the kids started hugging each other tightly and jack gasped and tears of joy ran down his face.
I opened the box to show the golden ring.
"Jack u are my everything so I hope u would say yes...So will u marry me?" I asked nervously.
"Y-YES, YES,YES!!" Jack yelled in joy then he hugged me tightly and the kids screamed in joy.
Then I pushed jack away from me and put on the ring on his ring finger.
"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" Jack yelled happily.
"Well let's go home....." I said with tears of joy filling my eyes.
(I'm sorry for this laddies...Get your tissues ready...)
Jack and the kids where so happy  as they crossed the street then a car came.
"WACH OUT!" I yelled then I ran to them and pushed them to the other side....
While I was the one who got hit by the car.
(IM SORRY LADDIES I KNOW U WANT TO KILL ME PLZ DON'T!)
Jack's pov:
I saw mark get hit by the car so did the kids.
The car stopped after it hit mark.
Then I carried mark to the other side with us he was hit badly he was bleading.
"MARK!?" I yelled in fear.
"J-j-jack..." Mark said softly.
"Don't plz don't die on me plz don't die on me markimoo!" I said with tears running down my face.
"N-nah I'm F-fine j-jack....." Mark said with a weak smile.
"No your not fine! U need to got to the hospital!" I said as I carried mark to the car.
"N-No I just need rest...." Mark said softly.
Then the kids got in the back of the car then I started to drive to the hospital.
"No u need a hospital!" I argued.
"I f-fine jack...." Mark said quietly.
"Stop saying that! Your not fine u need a doctor! So stop denying that your not ok..." I said harshly.
"I'm sorry mark but u need a hospital." I said as I parked in front of the emergency room.
Then I carried mark and kicked the doors open and the kids ran after me.
"WE NEED A DOCTOR!" I yelled then people got one of the portable beds for injured people and put mark in it, and they rushed him to a room but me and the kids ran after them. Then we got stopped by a doctor .
"What's your name sir?" The doctor asked me.
"My name is Seán McLoughlin." I said to him.
"We will call u when it's ok to see him Mr. McLoughlin." The doctor said then we walked to the wating room.
"Do u think my dad will be ok?" Tim said nervously.
I grabbed Tim's hand tight and started to cry.
"We can only hope, the car hit him badly...." I said with tears running down my face.
"It's ok he will be alright..." Sam said hugged me.
"Mr. McLoughlin! The doctor is ready to see u!" The receptionist called out, then me ,Tim,and Sam walked to marks room.
"Haha ironic I was in this room when I went to the hospital..." I said trying to stay positive.
Then we entered marks room and saw him.
I started to cry at the sight of mark with all the wires ,and he even had an oxygen mask on!
I walked slowly to mark.
"H-hey jackaboy.." mark said as he looked at me.
"M-mark?!" I said crying.
"Hey don't cry u don't look pretty when u do that." Mark said as he lifted an arm and wiped my tears.
"I love u mark...." I said with a soft smile.
"I love u more...." Mark said with a smile.
Then the kids walked to mark and started to ask him stuff while I walked to the doctor to ask him something.
"Hey uhhh when will mark be able to come home?" I asked the doctor.
"Well uhhh the car did horrible damage to Mr. Fischbach so we don't know if he does well a month or 2." The doctor said.
"A month or 2!?" I said in shock.
"Yes but u can come and check on him as much as u want unless where doing surgery." The doctor said.
"S-surgery!? Well at least me and my kids get to see him." I said softly.
"Oh the kids seem delightful so who is the miss?" The doctor asked me.
I froze wondering what to say, so I just looked at mark and looked back at the doctor.
"Oh I see..." The doctor said.
"So u are umm that?" The doctor asked.
I blushed and nodded yes.
"Well don't sir he will be fine..." The doctor said.
"Well let's go kids." I said sadly.
I went to mark and kissed his cheek.
"Don't worry we'll be back." I wispered to mark.
"Oh ok we'll be careful ,love u." Mark said weakly.
"We will." I said with tears running down my face.
Then the kids said bye to mark and we walked to the car.
Once the kids got in we all buckled up,but I couldn't take it anymore​! I sobbed loudly banging my forehead against the steering wheel forcefully and the kids where yelling at me to stop.
Then Sam unbuckled his seat belt and touched my forehead before I could do anything else.
"Mark wouldn't want this!" Sam said as he looked at me with a frown.
"Y-your right..." I said with tears running down my face.
"Let's go home..." Sam said as he buckled his seat belt.

Sam's pov:
I've never seen jack or my dad like this ever! But like my dad likes to say sometimes,my septiceye sees all...But I have never seen this in my life... even before I became human.
"Do u think jack will be ok?" Tim wispered to me.
"For once....I don't know." I said almost crying.
Tim hugged me and like mark he said "it's ok..."
I looked at Tim with tears in my eyes.
I put my head against his chest then he stroked my hair softly and said,"we will get through this....Some how."

(Sorry for having this chapter laddies I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! IM SORRY! idk if it's to dark if it is I'm sorry....But if u think this chapters dark look out for the next chapter...But I actually cryed once from making this chapter sooo Yeah...Well talk to u guys in the next chapter untill then bye,bye.)