24:J-jack?

Mark's pov:
Its now 4am I'm still awake and so is bob and wade....Then I heard something moving slowly on the couch then I looked back to the couch it looked like jack was waking up!
"J-jack...." I said softly as I approached jack.
"M-mark?" Jack said in a hushed voice.
"Your ok!" I said then I hugged him tightly.
"I am!" Jack said as he hugged me back.
"I'm soo glad your ok!" I said crying tears of joy.
"I'm glad your ok too!" Jack said happily.
"What do u mean?" I said then I stopped hugging jack.
"Anti hurt me....." Jack said sadly.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for u!" I said in a upset tone.
"Jack your ok!" Bob and Wade said.
"Yea I'm fine I just want so rest ok guys....." Jack said then he yawned.
"Ok take all the time u need to rest." I said then I kissed Jack's forehead but something was off usually he blushed but he didn't this time oh well as long as he's ok. Then me bob and wade went to go play don't starve together then jack fell asleep on the couch.

Anti's pov:
"Suckers....." I muttered under my breath then I grabbed a green sweater and a knife and snuck out of the house.
"Hahaha! It's so easy to pull off Jack's act!" I laughed outside of the house.
Then I walked to a random park that had a small forest and waited for some random people to come by because I want to have some fun.
I heard a man wishing next to the area I'm in so I came out of nowhere surprised the man the well of course I killed him that's my definition of fun!
Then I walked back to the house with blood on my hands and face so I snuck into the restroom and washed my hand there and took off the sweater and looked into the mirror.
"Well time to put on the jack act...." I mumbled to my self.
Then I splashed water on my face and hummed a little song as I did that then I put the knife through the running water for the blood could come off it then when I finished getting cleaned up I walked out of the bathroom and then I accidentally ran into wade.
"H-hey jack w-what's with t-the knife." Wade asked in fear.
"Uhhh I found it in here." I said nervously.
"T-the bloody s-sweater...." Wade said pointing at it in my hand.
"It's kecachup I ate something and it got all over the sweater..." I said in a woried tone.
"Oh ummm o-ok....I guess."wade said then he fastly ran to the recording room.
"Thank god." I muttered under my breath then I walked to the bacement then I opened the washer and put my sweater in it.
Then I walked back upstairs then put the knife in the kitchen.
"There nothing happened...." I muttered under my breath as I put my hands on my hips but I guess bob heard me.
"What happened!?" Bob said from behind me then I jumped and then I looked behind me and saw bob looking at me then I guess I had blood on my face because he looked at me as if I muddered someone which I did.
"W-what do u h-have blood on   y-your face?" Bob asked me I couldn't do this crap anymore so I got the kinfe droped the jack act and pined bob to the wall then I cut his arm deeply.
"Don't tell anyone about this or you'll be sorry." I warned then bob looked at me and nodded his head yes/ok so I went back to the jack act and put the knife on the counter next to him.
"MARK!" I yelled in panicked tone.
"Ye- bob what did u do!?" Mark said as he stopped at the kitchen and looked at bob.
"He accidentally cut himself." I said with a smirk.
"Oh...Well next time be careful or you'll end up killing yourself accidentally." Mark said in a anoyed tone the he left to the bedroom and I followed him.
"What do u want jack?" Mark asked me with a small smile.
"I just want to be with you for a bit...." I said with a smile.
"Well ok what do u want to play?" Mark asked.
"I don't want to play a game I want to spend time with u." I said as I pined mark to the wall.
"Uhhh I-I J-jack...." Mark said blushing red.
Then I moved his hair out of his face then kissed him then mark pushed me away from him.

Mark's pov:
Why is he acting so strange!? He never acts like this!
"W-well I got to go...." I said as I ran out of the room and into the living room with bob and wade and sat with them on the couch.
"Hey mark have u noticed that jack is a little off..." Wade said with a scared face.
"Yes he's super off!" I said with a frown.
"Mark I need to tell u something important...." Bob said in fear.