12: Mark!?

Jack's pov:
I woke up in bed and I remembered everything that happened knowing it was not a dream. I looked to the side of me the bedroom door was broken and mark was not here.
What the fuck did u do anti! I thought as I grabbed my phone and started to text mark.

J: Mark?
M: yea what's up jack.
J: where are u your not at the house!
M: stuff....
J: ok....Well be careful ok.
M: ok I will love u.
J: love u too!

I put down my phone and walked around the house to see what else looked like something went wrong.
Well after looking only the bedroom door so I walked to the kitchen and made myself coffee but while I did my hands hurt like fucking hell.
"What the hell!?" I said out loud when I saw my hands bruised and cuts all over them.
WHAT THE FUCK ANTI! WHAT THE HELL DID U DO TO ME!?
I thought as I grabbed my full coffee cup and took a sip of the warm coffee and sat down on the couch.

Mark's pov:
I got out of my car in anger and fear still in disbelief that anti knew that stuff about me.
I was in my favorite place when I need to cool down the forest.
It was quite and calm until I heard the leaves on the floor crunching so I grabbed my knife and walked twords the sound and stabed something because the crunching sound stopped.
And I brought my knife forward and I saw something on it NO NOT SOMETHING BUT SOMEONE!
I-I  killed someone! I didn't mean to I was scared and I-I.... I thought in fear as I droped the kinfe it was a total stranger but then I heard a scream it was from a lady and she saw me! So I had no choice I grabbed my knife and draged her back to the forest.
"N-NO DON'T KILL ME I WON'T TELL ANYONE!" The lady yelled.
"I fell for that trick before but I'm sorry." I said as I looked away and stabed her in the head.
I'm sorry...I thought as tears slowly running down my cheeks.
I got the kinfe and buried it in the dirt. Then I ran to my car and started to drive home then I realized I had blood on my hands. Oh fuck how will I explain to jack!? I thought as I continued to drive home.
=================
Time skip! One hour.
=================
Jack's pov: 
I was watching TV when I heard a knock on marks door I opened the door and I saw mark crying.
"It's ok mark what's wrong?" I asked as he hugged me but I felt the back of my shit got cold.
"I-I did something bad!" Mark sobbed.
"What ever it is we can get thought this together." I said as I patted marks head.
"R-really!? No matter how bad it is." Mark said as he stopped hugging me and hid his hands behind his back.
"No matter how bad it is...." I said with a small smile.
"Ok I-I killed someone...." Mark said as he showed me his bloody hands with tears in his eyes.
"U WHAT!?" I said in shock.
"I didn't do it on purpose! I was I the forest and I heard sounds that scared me so I stabbed the area the sounds where coming and I ended up killing someone." Mark said in fear because he saw my face getting red.
"Is that it?" I asked with anger mixed with fear.
"N-No...." Mark said in shame.
"Spill the beans." I said as I sat down on the couch and patted a spot for mark which was right next to me.
"Ok fine... then this lady screamed and I didn't know what to do she saw me do it! So I dragged her where I was chilling and killed her too." Mark said as he leaned on my shoulder crying.
"It's ok mark I love u no matter what and I will always be here for u." I said as I kissed marks forehead.
"Hehe...Your the reason why I still am happy even in the hardest of times." Mark said as he wiped his tears.
"And your the reason why I'm still blushing." I said.
"Well I should get myself cleaned up." Mark said as he got up and kissed me then he walked to the bathroom.
(A/n hey guys makerofstorys here and I know I'm doing this alot but THANK U MY NEW FOLLOWERS! YASSSS I HAVE 4 NEW FOLLOWERS! sorry oh and thx for the 257 reads really u guys make me sooo HAPPY! but otherwise u guys are the best! And makerofstorys OUT!)