9:Jack is back with mark!

Marks pov:
I pulled the trigger and thought Felix was dead but...He wasn't
"WHAT!? HOW ARE U-" I said yelling at felix he was alive because I guess he doged the bullet IDK FUCKING HOW BUT HE DID!
"Hehehe u where going to kill me but u failed so there." Felix pushed the button then I heard yelling from the hallway it was jack he was watching us but I got mad as hell when felix hurt jack...My jack.
"Ow...I can't feel anything at all.." I heard jack gasp in tears and fell to the floor.
" Jack! Are u ok jack omg i-i will try my best to help u but first let me deal with someone ok jack..." I said when I finished my sentence jack said "ok mark." Then I saw felix get up then I jumped on him again and banged the back of his head to his floor till he started bleading.
"TELL JACK THE TRUTH OR DIE !"
"N-n-no..." Felix said as he kicked me hard in the stomach and pulled out my knife on me.
"Felix tell me the truth plz I don't want to hurt u." Jack said as he heald the gun in his hand pointing it at felix.
"W-wait don't shoot!" Felix said as he brought the knife to my neck.
"Put your weapon down then I will let go of mark...But u have to stay with me If I let him go." Felix said as jack looked at his gun then at me.
"NO JACK DON'T DO IT HE IS A LIER!" I yelled then Felix brought the kinfe closer to my neck.
"Uhhh I ummm... F-f-fine." Jack said as he droped the gun.
"Good choice jack." Felix said as he droped me and the knife and walked twords jack.
Then I shoved the shock collar remote into my pocket.
"Now u stay with me." Felix said as he grabbed Jack's hand.
"Ok...NOT!" Jack said as he punched felix and kicked him to the wall and Felix let go of jack.
"Come on let's go mark!" Jack said as he ran to my car.
We both got in my car and I started to drive but it was silent for at least 12mins then jack opened his mouth.
"Mark?"jack said as he looked down at his feet.
"Yea what is it jack?" I said keeping my eyes on the road.
"I'm sorry for being an ass this morning I was to upset to even think about the news felix told me and I almost got u killed! I'm just sorry I hope u could forgive me..." Jack said as he started to cry a little.
"It's fine jack but I'm sorry felix hurt u and I almost murdered someone infront of u I feel horrible..." I said in shame.
"At least I'm with u again...Mark I love u." Jack said as we stopped in front of my house and he looked at me with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.
"Jack I don't give a fuck about what happened this morning that was in the past but no matter what I love u." I said as I wiped Jack's tears and I brought my face close to his and kissed him.
Jack and I continued kissing untill he realized we where still in the car which was like 2 mins later (a/n idk why I put that! XD)
"Hehehe we should get out of the car." Jack said with a rosey red face.
"Oh your right." I said in a giggle as we both got out of the car and into the house.