chapter 26

Mark's pov:
Then after 7 seconds of looking at the monitor it stayed flat.....
"J-jack no...." I said with tears running down my face.
"Sir..." The doctor said patting
My back.
Then I heard beeps on the heart monitor and a loud gasp.
"J-jack!?" I said with hope.
"Mark...." Jack said weakly.
"Jack your alive!" I said with joy and ran over to Jack's hospital bed and got on my knees.
"U g-got me h-here m-m-markimoo?" Jack said very weakly.
"Yes of course I did I love and care about u!" I said with tears of joy.
"Hehehehe...Ow." jack said in pain.
"U really need some rest, but I need to go home and change then I'll come back for u ok." I said with a little smile.
"Ok...Love u." Jack said with a small smile.
"Love u too." I said then I kissed his forehead,then I waved goodbye to jack and left the hospital,and started to drive home.
---------------------------
At marks house
---------------------------
"I really need to get this place cleaned up..." I mumbled as I looked around the living room,then I heard a loud knock on the door I opened it and I saw the 2 cops.
"Hello sir I heard there was an attempted mudder here..." the cop said seriously.
"Y-yea there was...But the murder is now gone..." I said nervously.
"Well then u should clean up this mess..." The cop said seriously.
"T-Thats what I was going to do officer good bye..." I said more nervous then ever.
Then the cop left and drove away.
"Thank god...." I muttered under my breath in relief.
Then I grabbed cleaning supplies and started to clean the living room,then 20mins later I got a call from wade.
"Hey mark is jack u know what?"
Wade said nervously.
"No he's alive!" I said happily.
"Yes! He's ok!" Wade said in joy,but it sounded like as if he was going to cry which I couldn't blame him for.
"Oh soo what are u doing?" Wade asked.
"I'm just cleaning the mess in the living room...." I said angerly.
"Yea I fell your anger..." Wade said with a anoyed tone.
"Why what's up?" I asked.
"Bob is-" wade said then he cut himself off,but I heard loud yelling in the background.
"What I meant to say was that bob is recording a rage game for his channel and he won't stop screaming or yelling...." Wade said very anoyed,then there was screaming in the background.
"U can help me clean up the living room if u want..." I said.
"Ok I'm going over there." Wade said then he hung up.
Then I went back to cleaning, then 5mins later wade was at my door and we started cleaning up the house.
Sorry for the lazy chapter guys, and yes jack is alive! Yay! But otherwise u guys ARE A BOSS! And makerofstorys OUT!
PS.i was at the movies with my dad sooo yea late update.