29:A dream come true...

Mark's pov:
I woke up in the bedroom​ by myself then I grabbed my phone and checked what time it is.
"Uhh 8:00am..." I mumbled.
Then I walked to the living room to see if jack was there.
"Jac-" I said then I stopped talking because jack was asleep on the couch curled up in a ball.
Haha I always have to wake him up... I thought as I walked to the couch.
"Jackaboy...wake up." I said as I layed my hand on him.
Jack turned to the other side hoping I would go away.
"Jack wake up!" I said shaking him.
He slapped my hand for I could go away.
"I guess I'll just make cookies by myself..." I said with a smirk.
Then Jack's head jurked up to look for me, then when he found me the got off the couch and tackled me.
"I'LL HELP U MAKE COOKIES! SEE IM AWAKE!" Jack said with joy.
"Hehehe..." I giggled.
"There's no cookies are there..." Jack said to me with his eyes narrowed looking at me.
"No!" I giggled.
"BOO!" Jack said as he got off of me.
"HAHAHA!" I laughed so hard that I started to cry.
"I don't like u right now..." Jack said upset with his arms folded across his chest.
"Awww someone's upset.." I said as I grabbed Jack's sholder.
Jack mumbled angerly.
"Come on I don't want a grumpy jack for out date." I said softly.
"Haven't we been on to many dates already!?" Jack asked angry tone.
"There be star gazing...." I said with a smile.
"Hmmm...." Jack was thinking about it.
"There be....cake." I said with a smirk.
"Ok I'm there!" Jack said with joy.
"At 10pm ok." I said.
"Ok." Jack said.
----------------------------------
BIG time skip 10pm
----------------------------------
I set up a small picnic blanket on the lawn and put a small chocolate cake for jack.
"Hey markimoo am I late?" Jack said busting out through the door.
"No your right on time." I said as I sat down on the picnic blanket.
"Yay u brought cake!" Jack said as he sat next to me.
Then we both started to gaze at the sky.
"Hehehehe this is alot of stars for a city..." I said as I layed on my back.
"Yes it's nice...." Jack said with cake in his mouth.
"Look a shooting star!" Jack said with no cake in his mouth and we both made a wish.

Jack's pov:
I know the wishes won't come true but I want to know what mark wished for... I thought.
"Hey mark what did u wish for?" I asked with a smile.
"It's dumb u don't want to know..." Mark said in embarrassment.
"Tell me yours and I'll tell u mine." I said.
"Ok...Well it was a wish for like both of us...Well I wished tiny box Tim was real for me and that Samsepticeye was real for u." Mark said quietly.
"Really!? Thx mark!" I said joyfully.
"Your turn..." Mark said with a smirk.
"Uhhh well mine is kind of like yours but different....Well I love u mark but I know where not married or anything but I want a kid or 2 in our lives...."
I said nervously.
"That's a good one..." Mark yawned.
"U tired?" I asked.
"Yea...Well I'm going to bed." Mark said as he got off the picnic blanket and walked inside the house.
Then I finished what was left of the cake and went inside.
"Let's see what's on TV." I mumbled as I sat on the couch and grabbed the remote.
Then after 40mins of watching TV I went to sleep with the TV on.
"Daddy wake up..." I heard a young boys voice say 2 hours after I fell asleep.
I said nothing I was scared i just froze up laying my the couch.
"Daddy! Come on wake up!" The little boy said tugging my arm.
"I-I'm awake...." I said in fear.
"Come on dad Tim is waking up mark." The young boy said then I turned around and saw a 6ish or 7ish year old boy with my skin color and a septic eye for the left eye the other eye had a pach over it, and he was wearing a sweater that looked like as if it was from undertale, he also had all green hair.
"S-s-sam!?" I said in shock.
"Yes dad?" The boy said as he looked at me.
I-its Sam! Septiceye Sam! H-how!? I guess wishes do come true... I thought in surprise mixed with shock.
"Come on let's go wake mark up!" Sam said tugging my shirt.
"Ok let's go wake up mark..." I said with tears of joy filling my eyes.
Then me and Sam got in the room I saw a young boy about the Same age as Sam with brown hair,brown eyes,red T-shirt in the bottom of light brown overalls.
T-THATS TINY BOX TIM!? I thought in joy.
"DAD WAKE UP!" Tim said in a frustrated tone.
"Let me try Tim.." I said pushing Tim aside.
"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES!" I yelled that woke up mark right away...
"AHHH!" mark screamed.
"Oh who are the-" mark said then I cut him off when I tackle hugged him.
"Mark our wishes came true! Tiny box Tim is real! Samsepticeye is real! And... and...Where-where...WHERE PARENTS!" I said as I bursted out with tears of joy.
"Really!?" Mark said in shock then he pushed me aside and saw Tim and Sam.
"Hi dad!" Tim said with a smile.
"Hey mark!" Sam said happily.
"WHERE PARENTS!" mark shouted with joy.
Then I checked the time..."12:45" I read.
"Well enough of the joy...Let get u 2 to bed ok..." Mark said happily.
"Ok!" Tim and Sam said at the same time.
Then they slept in the living room with me and mark slept in the bedroom​.
Best day ever...I thought as I drifted off to sleep.