38:Last Of Him...

Warning dark and violent content...
Mark's pov:
I was watching TV it was about 9pm and I was tired but jack hasn't came back yet... Right as I was about to text him there was a knock on the front door.
I looked out the window and it was jack! I opened the door and smiled at jack and he hugged me tightly.
"I thought u would never come back!" I chuckled.
Then jack stopped hugging me and said,
"Sorry markimoo to much traffic.." jack said as he rolled his eyes.
"Oh are the kids asleep?" Jack asked.
"Yes babe...There asleep.." I said.
"Oh well I'm not tired so like if they where awake I could take care of them...But instead I'll just watch TV." Jack said as he sat on the couch.
"Welp I'm going to go to bed..." I yawned. Then I walked to the bedroom​ and went to sleep.

Huge time skip....

Jack's pov:
I've been lying down for hours now it's 5:35am and there's not much I could do...U know what the worse part of my situation is? He keeps looking at me and I can't help but look back and try not to cry or scream. His eyes are focused on me there's​ a strong sent of blood and I feel so paralyzed with fear... Here's the thing... the second I make the hint I'm not asleep I'm completely fucked...I will die and mark won't be able to do anything about it. I've been trying to think of a way out but the only idea I have is to rush out the front door and scream for help...It's risky but if I stay here I feel like I'm going to die.
Your probably wondering what's going on..Sorry I do tend to get ahead of myself sometimes...
About three hours ago I hear deep laughter coming from the other side of the house while I was watching TV. I walked to the kitchen and I saw a pool of blood I rushed to the bed room with mark and hid under the covers like the pusy I was...
And I tried to go back to sleep hoping it was all some horrible nightmare...But then I heared the bedroom door open and like the scared child I was I peeked from under the covers To see what was going on...I saw him put his bloody hands on the wall and he wrote a message with the blood on his hands then he hid under the bed getting ready to strike...The scariest thing is that my eyes where starting to adjust it's self to the darkness.
I knew he was wating for me to look at the wall so before this part of me dies I looked at the wall and in blood the message read-
I know your awake jack
Then he grabbed my foot and pulled me to the floor. I tried to stand up I tried to escape but I couldn't! Then I had one option left....
"MARK! MARK!" I yelled for my life.
Then mark jolted up and looked at me In fear. Then mark opened the nightstand drawer and gave me a knife then I kicked his hand, and once he let go of my ankle I raised the knife and stabed anti's hand.
Then I continuously stabbed anti's hand until I saw his hand disappear into thin air. I put then knife down and started to cry. Mark walked towards me and hugged me and stroked my hair softly and slowly till I stopped crying.
"H-he...He!" I cried into marks chest.
"I know...I know love..Just take a deep breath..." Mark said softly as he continued running his hand through my hair. Then the kids raced into the room and saw me crying.
"Oh my gosh! Are u ok dad!?" Sam said in fear.
"Jack are u ok!?" Tim asked.
"Kids go back to your room...This is nothing u need to worry about." Mark said in a strict voice then the kids left the room and went back to there own.
"H-he's coming...i-i know it!" I cried.
"It's ok jack...It's ok..I'll be here for u to make sure your ok.." mark said in a soothing tone. Then I started to control my breathing and my heart beat went back to normal again.
"See your ok..." Mark said as he lifted my head to look into his chocolate brown eyes.
"T-thank u markimoo..." I said.
"No problem jackaboy..." Mark said with a smile as he wiped my tears.

Tim's pov:
"Sam what do u think happened!?" I asked then I sat on my bed as Sam started to pace back and forth.
"Uhh...I think...Let me...Uhh...Oh I know!...Anti..." Sam muttered.
"A-anti!?" I said in fear.
"Yeah anti...He's coming for jack again.." Sam said in worry.
"Wait how do u know it was anti?" I asked.
"My dad Crys for theses reasons...1 he hurt himself but he can take care of that himself...2 he saw something sad or someone​ made him sad but that's not possible because he's indoors and we where asleep...3 he just escaped death or anti..." Sam said.
"Yeah the the last one makes the most sense.." I said in worry.
"So what can we do to help him!?" I asked.
"Well we can't really do anything at all..." Sam said.
"Oh gosh...But how will jack be protected!? Will he be ok!? Will he-" I said before Sam walked twords me and put a finger on my lips.
"Shut up before u hurt yourself..." Sam giggled then he removed his finger from my lips then I was quiet.
"Well I'm tired..." Sam yawned then he walked to his bed and pulled the covers over him.
"Oh gosh...I hope jack will be ok.." I muttered to myself as I laid down in my bed.