18:freedom!

Sydney's pov:
Well my best friends boyfriend is a phycopath...Uhhh what to do! I can't tell jack or mark will kill me...If I leave now jack will be sad.... Maybe one more day here will be fine nothing can go wrong in one day.... I thought as I drifted off to sleep.
Then at 10am Jack shook me awake.
"Rise and shine Sydney!" Jack said in a joyful tone.
"Huh....Oh jack!" I said in surprised and tired tone.
"Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare u. " Jack said to me.
"Oh is mark home?" I asked in hope that he wasn't.
"Yea...He left 2mins ago.." jack said in a hushed and woried voice.
"U really love mark don't u!?" I asked with a smile then jack looked angry at me then he started to blush dark red.
"S-so what!?" Jack said angerly.
"I'm messing with u!" I said then I playfully punched Jack's sholder.
"O-oh..." Jack said rubbing the back of his head with a nervous smile.
"Hey do u have any snacks around here?" I said rubbing my eyes.
"Yup we have chips,cookies,uhhh stuff....i don't really remember besides those two." Jack said as he was thinking.
"Where are the cookies?" I asked as I cleaned my glasses then I put them on.
"In the kitchen of course!" Jack said then he grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen.
"Oh ok...So where are they?" I asked as jack let go of my hand.
Then jack got a cookie jar out of a cabinet and put it on the counter then he opened it with an angry face.
"Are u kidding me!? Mark found my secret stash!" Jack said in a upset tone.
"Well there's two left...So one for me and one for u." Jack said as he handed me a cookie.
Then when me and jack where about to eat the cookies jack droped his and his cookie broke on the floor then he slapped his face.
"Im so stupid...." Jack mumbled and threw all all the broken pieces away.
Then as jack was dusting his hands off I broke my cookie in half then extended my arm twords him with a half of the cookie then jack just looked at me confused.
"Here take it." I said then he slowly took the cookie half from my hand.
"Are u sure I could just buy myself more." Jack said looking at me still confused.
"I'm sure!" I said then I ate my piece then jack ate his.
"Thx Sydney..." Jack said with a very light pink face.
"Has mark ever shared with u before?" I asked with a frown.
"Yes of course it's just when it comes to like a type of snack where hogs." Jack said with a smile.
"Hey umm jack..." I said in a light giggle because when I looked at Jack's face he had crumbs on his face which was a little funny.
"Yea?" He said looking at me confused.
"U have crumbs on your face..." I said smiling.
"Where!?" Jack said trying to find the area that had crumbs it was funny but it was a little rude to laugh at him so I grabbed a napkin and cleaned his face then when I finished I threw the napkin away.
"Thx again Sydney." Jack said blushing a darker pink.
"No problem jack." I said then I walked back to the living room.
"Oh can I go somewhere real quick?" I asked with a small smile.
"Sure! U can I'll be here watching TV if u need me!" Jack said as he sat on the couch then he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.
Then I snuck down to the bacement where I saw again a blue haired man with a black jeans , blue T-shirt and blue shoes.
Then I walked to the table that had the bloody kinfe and ran twords the man. Then when I saw him face to face I took the tape off his mouth then cut all the ropes that where holding him down.
"Thank u so much!" The man said then he kissed my cheek quickly.
I giggled and said,"no problem but what's your name? Mines Sydney."
"Well thank u Sydney I'm Ethan." The man said as he looked for a way out.
"Ok so follow me oh and question why did mark keep u down here!?" I asked as me and Ethan started to leave quietly.
"Because I was flirting with jack and he doesn't like that type of shit...." Ethan said as we both heard the door unlock.
Then we snuck out fast and we both said bye to each other and went our separate ways.

Jack's pov:
Mark unlocked the door but he was mad...No not mad but ANGRY.
"Mark?" I asked him as he stomped right passed me without saying anything like he usually dose.
Then I walked after him into the room he was on the bed curled up in a ball.
"Mark are u ok?" I asked as I barely opened the door.
"No...." Mark said but he didn't lift his head up.
I swear to GOD IF THAT IS DARK IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF! no I'm not going to kill myself but I'm going to be mad...I thought as I approached mark slowly then when I was about to tap him he grabbed my rist without me even touching him.
"Ow m-mark your hurting me!" I said in pain.
"Sorry it's just was not a good morning for me..." Mark said as he let go of my hand then looked at me with a tired look on his face then he covered his face again.
"It's ok mark Eveyone has bad mornings or days..." I said as sat next to him then I softly rubbed his back.
"Yea but this one was horrible..." Mark said in a almost hushed voice.
"Tell me what happened mark." I asked with a frown on my face.
"I almost got hit by a car...." Mark said as he looked at me.
"HIT BY A CAR!?" I said in shock.
"Yea while I was walking across the street to get to my car the traffic lights went from red to green it went to green when I was half way across the street." Mark said in fear.
"Well as long as your ok.... Right!?" I said in fear.
"Yea that's the thing before I got hit by a car this girl saved me but my head banged against the concrete and I started to blead." Mark said then he touched the back of his head then there was blood on his hand.
"I have to take u to the hospital!" I said then I got up and started to put my sweater on.
"No I'm fine I just need to rest..." Mark said.
"If u say so...."
Then I got a towel and put it over a pillow for blood won't get on the pillow.
"Are u sure you will be ok?" I asked as mark laid down on the bed then I walked twords him and got on my knees.
"I'm sure...." Mark said as he messed up my hair with a smile.
"Idk I'm just woried about u..I don't want u to die..." I said as tears formed in my eyes.
"I won't die jack." Mark said as he touched the back of his head again but there was less blood this time.
"Ok I just-"I got cut off by mark tugging my shirt to him then we kissed for a bit then FUCKING OXYGEN GOT IN THE WAY!
(A/n fucking oxygen....XD)
"Now will u shut up..." Mark giggled.
I nodded yes and left the room to let him rest.
Then I saw Sydney in the hallway.
"Jack I'm going home ok." Sydney said as she looked at me sadly.
"Ok see u soon." I said as I hugged her tightly then I kissed her check quickly.
"Bye..." She said slightly blushing.
"Bye!" I said as she left the house.

Sydney's pov:
Ethan's free I'm free as I thought nothing went wrong...So time to go home never talk about this and have my normal life back..
End of Sydney's pov.