4: Darkiplier

Marks pov:
I woke up at 12am  because I needed to go to the bathroom after I did my business I couldn't go back to sleep so I went back into the bathroom and splashed water on my face and looked into the mirror and I saw...Him the opposite of me d-darkiplier I got so scared that I threw a shampoo bottle at the mirror but that was a big mistake because 2 it broke the mirror and 1 it woke up jack...
"what the-WHAT THE HELL MARK!?" Jack said in a Angry and sleepy tone.
"Umm I saw a uh roach!" I said trying to avoid telling the truth.
"Well then u should have used toilet paper to smash in not a fucking shampoo bottle!"jack said as he Stomps back into the room and goses back to sleep.
Thank God he is going back to sleep! But he is going to be one Angry guy in the morning...I thought as I cleaned up the glass then I walked into the living room to watch TV then I once again saw darkiplier but he had a knife this time...

Jack's pov:
What the hell got into him! It was a roach not a fucking spider or a demon or some crap like that!
I muttered under my breath as I hoped into bed just as I got comfortable I herd a scream from the living room so I ran as fast as I can to the living room I saw mark passed out on the floor with knife cuts on his face there was 5 to be exact...But still I got scared I walked around the house looking for a weapon then I found a loaded gun in marks room so I took it. I continued looking around the house to see if I could find anyone or thing...Then I saw mark standing up in the living room with his back turned to me just standing there no movement at all.
"M-mark are u ok?" I said as I got a little closer to him and mark said nothing at all.
"M-mark if this is a joke it's not funny!" I said as I got a little bit closer to mark still not a movement or a word.
M-mark stop your scaring me!" I said as tears where about to roll down my face.
"Oh am I scaring u jackaboy? Haaaaa well that's just good..." Mark said in a deeper voice than usual and his laugh was spine chilling.
"Mark i-is that u?" I said in fear.
"No... I go by a name called darkiplier or dark for short." Mark said as he turned around and mark did not have his pretty brown eyes he had red eyes!
"What have u done with mark!" I said in anger also with tears running down my face.

Darks pov:
"I did nothing to your precious markimoo jack."I said as I stated walking twords jack but I loved the fear on his face.
"What are u doing! No don't come any closer I have a gun!" jack says as he points the at my face.
"Haaaaaaa! What are u going to do shoot me because if u shoot me u shoot your precious markimoo your choice..."
I said as jack was about to pull the trigger but he dropped the gun in shock.
"U-u are apart of mark!" jack said in shock and tripped over the gun which made him hit his skull against the floor and jack got knocked out.
Two hours later he FINALLY woke up!
"Rise in shine jackaboy!" I said as he struggled to get out of my trap which was him tied to one of marks dining chairs and his legs also tied to separate legs of the dining chair.

Jack's pov:
WHAT THE HELL IM TIED TO A CHAIR I CAN'T MOVE AT ALL! only my mouth could move though...I thought as I struggled to move my hands and legs but I was ROPE! So I burned my skin which hurt as FUCKING HELL! And I started to cry Which I guessed dark liked...
"Don't struggle u will only hurt yourself and I don't want a pretty face getting hurt... Especially yours jack."
"What do u want with me dark are u going t-to KILL ME!"
I said in fear with tears running down my face.
"No I would hurt and kill a lot of things and people....But not u jack...My jack." Dark said as he grabbed a knife out of his back pocket and walk twords me with a smirk on his face I looked away and stayed still for the pain will hurt less when he stabs me and I closed my eyes tightly...But he didn't stab me he cut the rope off but he grabbed Mark's car keys and walk twords the door.
"I will be right back jack u can do what ever u want but call the cops or try to escape..Or haaaa u will regret it.." dark said as he locked the door and there was no way for me to get out but I was a little hungry so I made myself food and when I finished eating I tried to think of an escape plan.
What should I do...Who should I call! Wait! Felix he will help me!
I thought as I picked up the phone and diled Felix's number. Come on Felix plz pick up! I thought with tear stains on my face.
"Hello who is this?" it was the heavenly sweetish voice of Felix.
"FELIX I-I NEED HELP U HAVE TO SAVE ME!"I blurred out
"Jack?! Ok calm down bro tell me what happened..."Felix said as I calmed down and I told him the whole story.
"S-so can u help me?" I asked Felix.
"D-darkiplier! Oh god no...Jack what ever u do listen to him and don't make him mad I'll come for u just...Uh hang in there bro as I said..WHAT EVER U DO DON'T MAKE HIM MAD! Ok..Good I'm coming for u..." Felix said then he hung up the phone so I just went to bed to pass the time then 1 hour later I heard I guess was dark unlocking the door and he slammed it...
He is in a bad mood I'm dead...I thought as I threw the blanket over my face and hoped this was just a AWFUL dream if it was it just got worse..
"Are u fucking kidding me those stupid ass holes..." Dark mumbled loudly as he looked around the house for me.
"Oh jackaboy where are u?! If u left I will kill u!" Dark said as he droped a heavy bag Which I'm guessing had food or something really heavy in it...
"J-jacks not home right now come back later plz!" I said.
I'm such a stupid ass! He is going to find me! I thought as I felt a cold hands tug on my leg.
"THERE U ARE U HAD ME WORIED! I SWEAR I WILL- uhh never mind just put this on..."dark said as he looked into my soul and gave me something that looked like a dog collar.
"Umm what's is this?" I asked dark he just looked Angry at me so I put it on.
"Now it's time to test it..." Dark said with a smile and he got a remote control with on button on it.
"What are u going to-WHAT THE FUCK DARK!" I said as I got shocked around my neck.
"It's a shock collar...I will press this button when ever u miss behave got it?" Dark said with a smirk.
"I'm not a dog!"I said as I tried to take it off.
"Well then to bad... haaaaaaa!" Dark said with his chilling laugh.
I'm doomed.i thought as dark told me to go to bed...