Sixteen

Age 22

The boys had gotten back just a few days ago and Calum was headed to the store with Michael to buy something for Qwyn's birthday.

The two pulled into the mall and walked inside. The two headed to a local owned jewelry store and smile at the lady at the front desk, who only scowls at the two.

Calum ignores it as he goes back to look at random stuff while Michaeal talks to a worker.

He smiles as he looks at infinity rings and picks a pair for Him and Ashton.

He takes it up to the lady who still has a frown on her face.

"Awe that's cute, getting a ring for your girlfriend." The lady rolls her eyes.

Now it was Calum's turn to roll his eyes, "For my husband actually."

Her face scrunched up, "Your disgusting."

"And your small minded and homophobic." Calum spits at her.

"I'm sorry sir, is there a problem here?" The man who was talking to Michael comes over to us.

"No-"

"Yes sir, there is. You have an extremely rude, employee and I think that she needs moved from her position." Calum says one hand on his hip like the sassy person he is.

Michael is standing behind the man hiding his giggles as Calum continues to sass.

Let's just say. They never saw Debi again.

--Two weeks later--

Calum and Ashton were headed to the mall to go get some new clothes.

Calum breaks out into a full on yell as they pass the all-to-familiar jewelry shop.

"That's where Debi works! I hate Debi!"

"Who's Debi?"

"Evil Debi!"

"Oh dear god Calum." Ashton laughs.

--

Well this took forever cause I'm a grade A slacker when it comes to writing.

Also the Debi thing was from my bestie maskedcashton it was a direct quote.

Is anyone else overly emotional in movies cause I just watched Furious 7 and I'm still crying for the Paul Walker tribute, someone help me I have issues.