Five

Age 22

Calum practically begged Ashton to let him do this. He had wanted one forever and now he knew how he wanted it to look.

"Ok Calum I'll do this for you but if you ever regret it, you can't blame it on me ok?" Ashton says.

"Yes! Thank you!" Calum yelled jumping into Ashton's arms.

He was getting a tattoo.

Calum grabbed his black converse and grabbed Ashton's hand. He interlocked their fingers and practically drags Ashton out of the house and to the car.

Ashton lets their hands go and walks to the drivers seat as Calum jumped into the passenger seat.

Calum wouldn't stop blabbering about how excited and Ashton just listened with a fond smile on his face.

Once they got there Ashton set up his little station and got Calum ready for the tattoo.

By the end Calum had a few tears running down his slightly chubby cheeks because it was his first one and yes it hurt him. (I know nothing about tattoos so bear with me) Ashton felt bad even though he warned Calum and it wasn't his fault so he puled Calum into his lap and hugged him. The two other artists teased him silently at how he was being a 'softie'.

The tattoo was of the Roman numerals for 2012. The year Ashton had proposed and fully showed his love for Calum. Calum had wanted the tattoo ever since Ashton proposed but never said anything until now. It was right along his collar bones.

Ashton could only hope that Calum would love it and never regret getting it.

Once Calum had calmed down Ashton grabbed him a mirror.

Calum's eyes widened and Ashton began to panic.

"Ashy! I love it!" Calum yells hugging him tightly.

"Thanks, for everything." Calum mumbled into his neck.

--

Well here's another filler where nothing happened WOOO🙄

Hopefully it'll get better later

-Caden💙