Fourteen

Pics of Treehouse and the stuffs at the bottom💙
Age 22

"Ashy, I'm not gonna lay you fall! Just trust me!" Calum pouts, trying to put the blindfold over his eyes.

"I do trust you Cally, but you are really clumsy and I really don't want to die." Ashton giggles and kisses Calum, ducking away from him as he continues to try to tie the blindfold around his eyes.

"Fine then. I'll just put my hands over your eyes." Calum huffs, covering Ashton's eyes.

"Calum, honey, that's the same as the blindfold." Ashton laughs but continues, "But, Whatever. If I die it's your fault."

Calum smiles and walks Ashton to the stairs where he takes his hands off of Ashton face.

"Oh my god Calum it's beautiful." Ashton says looking out over the private lake.

He looked up at the beautiful treehouse and just everywhere. He was smiling so wide and he was so happy.

"Well lets go explore." Ashton says with a smile.

Ashton grabs Calum's hand and the two head up the spiral staircase.

"I have to leave around 5:30 to set up the date for tonight." Calum smiles.

"I can hardly wait." Ashton giggles, gasping as he looked around the interior decorations.

There were swinging chairs and open windows. Ashton giggled once again as he sat down and pulled Calum with him into the swinging chair.

--

Calum was finishing up their date and was currently getting ready to go get a few things from the suitcase and driving back to pick up Ashton.

The date place was only a few minutes away so it didn't take long to get back to the treehouse where Ashton was outside on the porch reading with his cute little glasses perched on his nose,

"Ashy you ready?" Calum asks stepping out of the car and leaning against the side of it.

Ashton smiles, running towards the car and stepping into it.

"Let's do this." Ashton laughs and Calum heads off.

--

Double update woo.
The pic at the top has nothing to do with this😂
Oh my lord it's storming so bad.
I went to the store with my brother and it was hailing and raining so bad that he couldn't see. I was freaking out and gen we got to the store, the inner doors looked like waterfalls, even the workers were panicking. Neither me or my borther had our phones. It was really bad, all for a jar of mayo.

Anyway, I complain a lot, sorry.

Treehouse-

Living room-

Living room-

Bedroom-