One

Age 22

"Ash! We have Qwyn and Mikey's wedding today." Calum gently shook Ashton awake.

"No, Cally, its to early." He mumbled pulling three blanket tighter around him and closing his eyes tightly.

"Ashton come on. We are in the wedding we need to go help set up." Calum said softly.

Ashton groaned and rolled over to where Calum was sitting.

"What time is it?" Ashton asks.

"Hmmm 9:30." Calum says.

"How long have you been up?" Ashton asks.

"Two hours. Come on I made ya breakfast." Calum says grabbing Ashton and pulling him up out of bed.

They walk to the kitchen and both sit down at the small kitchen table where a plate of pancakes sat.

"Thanks Cally." Ashton smiles at the boy sitting across from him.

"No problem now hurry Michael is waiting." Calum smiles.

Calum walks over to the door and pulls on his black converse on and tossing Ashton his Vans.

They would have to change into dress clothes soon enough so might as well being in their ruffed up shoes that are more comfortable.

Once Ashton has finished eating, put his shoes on and they locked up Rose they headed out the door and drove to the little park where the ceremony would be held.

--

They had just arrived at the place for the reception walking over to the table that was reserved for the wedding party. Calum had a secret wedding gift for the couple. Practically everyone except those two knew so everyone got quiet after they all got their cake and sat back down.

Qwyn and Michael looked over at Calum questionably. Calum quickly explained to the two that he had made them a little gift.

Calum pulled the cd out and handed it to the man by the projector.

As soon as he put it in pictures of the two came up. Them cuddling, Michael kissing Qwyn on the cheek, them riding the skateboard and also many of the two separate with just random faces and embarrassing photos that both of them were surprised Calum could find. Let's just say it was one of the best gifts the couple had ever gotten and that's exactly what Calum wanted.

He just sat with a smile on his face as he sat in his husband's arms watching the slideshow and enjoying one of his best friends wedding.