Six

Age 22

"Ashy? I think I need to get a job." Calum mumbles.

He looks at the curly haired boy. He was slouched at his desk looking over bills. Calum had realized they were struggling, Ashton's job paid very little. Ashton had just done an interview for a second job at an office where he would be paid more but he hasn't gotten told whether he was excepted or not.

"No, Cally, it's ok. M' just a little stressed right now is all. We'll get back on our feet. Especially I get accepted to the office."

"No, I'm gonna go for a little walk and look for anything that's hiring. You should take a break and come with me? We haven't dont anything together in a while." Calum suggests sitting on the chair with Ashton.

Ashton lifts Calum gently and sets him on his lap.

"Calum, I'm sorry I haven't been around you much. Yes we live together but I haven't done anything with you in a while and I'm sorry. I've been busy but I'd love to go on a little walk with you." Ashton says looking into Calum's beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Calum lays his head on Ashton's shoulder.

"Love you Ashy."

"Love you to Cally."

Ashton stands up and carries Calum to the doorway and sets him down.

"Come on. Put your shoes on so we can go." Ashton says with a smile.

Ashton ties his Vans, Calum ties his Converse and they walk out of the house.

Ashton runs back into the house and grabs a leash, he connects it to Rose's leash and runs back out, intertwining his hand with Calum's.

The two walk together into town just like they've done since they could walk.

--

Another uneventful chapter :-P

Anyway I'm sorry that I haven't updated all well I didn't have my little notebook thing with me at all so I couldn't update.

Also thank you to all the readers of this story and All Grown Up.

-Caden💙