Thirteen

Age 22

After they had all left Luke's, Calum and Ashton decided to have a little vacation since they hadn't been on one in a while.

And for once, Calum wanted to plan it. Ashton had planned all of their vacations and Calum could only hope that his would be as good as all of Ashton's were.

Calum knew exactly what he wanted to do, so he got right to work on looking for the perfect place.

It was a huge treehouse, where the two would be staying for three days. It was huge and there was all sorts of stuff to do around it.

After Calum made their reservation he went to place clothes. He grabbed their suitcases and put clothes for both of the two in them.

Calum was beyond excited but also nervous. He had also planned a date for them.

Calum was happy that it was only about an hour away and that they wouldn't have to drive so for.

After he was packed he grabbed a separate suitcase and loaded it with all the things needed for their date.

After he was finally packed he went to get Rose. (I keep forgetting about her oops) He grabbed her collar leash and food, loading it into the car. He then went and picked her up, carrying her to the car.

He had texted Michael before hand asking if Rose could stay as they left for their date.

Michael of course agreed.

Calum dropped Rose off with Michael and then rushed off back towards home.

"Ashy?" Calum asks walking into the house.

"In the living room Cal!" He yells.

Calum walks in smiling at Ashton.

"Hi." Calum smiles sitting on Ashton's laugh.

"Heya Buddy." Ashton giggles at him.

"Come on, we got to get going." I say, turning around to poke him on the cheek.

"Well you have to get off me first." Ashton laughs.

Calum kisses him quickly before hopping off of Ashton's lap and walking to get the suitcases loaded into the car.

"So where are we going?" Ashton asks.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." Calum laughs as the two drive off towards their vacation area.

--

Immmmm backkkkk

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. It's been a really messed up week. But here's an update anyway

The next one to two chapters are about their vacation/date

I wanted to thank, Indigo_washington maskedcashton and StaceyStonier for all the support you give this book, and for all the comments. I love reading them.