Eight

(Ashton in the back😂)
Age 22

"Cally I'm only going to be gone for the weekend." Ashton smiles fondly as his husband cuddles him even tighter to prevent him from leaving.

"But I'll be bored! Mikey's a boring old guy now cause Qwyn actually put him into shape! It's no fair! Annnddd Lucas is out of town with Liz!"  Calum pouts.

"Well you could always go visit Andy? Or go visit Mikey even though he is an old man now." Ashton laughs.

"Nooo! You should just stay!" Calum pouts once again like a little kid.

"Cal I just have a little meeting with my boss.

"Fine go you meanie head." Calum pouts for a final time.

Ashton stands up and gets ready to leave, he bends down and kisses Calum and gives him a hug. "Love you Cally, I'll see you soon." Calum smiles and grabs his bag before heading downstairs and getting into his car, driving off towards the business he was working for.

"I'll just see if Mikey wants to go on a walk with  me." Calum hums to Rose as she lays on her back with her tongue poking out of the side of her mouth.

Silly Puppy.

Calum called Michael and offer a little begging Michael finally agreed.

The two were supposed to meet at a little park downtown so that's where Calum headed.

Once he got there he looked at his phone only to see that Michael had texted.

From: MikeRoWave

Hey Cal, sorry can't come on the walk with you. Have plans with Qwyn. Maybe next week.

Calum frowns. He misses Michael but he's always busy. Same with Luke.

Calum shakes the sad thoughts of his friends drifting away as he starts his walk through the streets. Well that was until he got a phone call that he wish he would have never had to have.

Michael called Calum and he answered but Calum was worried as he heard the sadness in his voice and could picture him crying.

"Mikey? What's wrong?"

"It's about Luke. We need to get to the hospital."