Two

Age 22

Calum? You home?" Ashton asks walking inside the house.

"Yep. I'm right here!" He says walking into the room and out of the closet.

"Hey, Luke needs to stay here for a few days." Ashton says giving his husband a peck on the lips and smiling at him.

"Oh, ok. Is something wrong?" Calum asks.

"Well no not really. He and Andy just got into a fight it's no biggie really. He would have gone to Michaels but they're out of the country." Ash explains.

"Ok. I'll go fix up the extra bedroom." Calum smiles walking back into the closet, grabbing blankets and headed back towards the hallway.

Ashton went to make lunch for the two of them and some for Luke since he would be here soon.

Ashton felt for the boy, Luke tried really hard but Andy was very rude and stubborn sometimes. She wasn't the kindest person either but Luke learned to suck it up because he loved the girl even with her flaws.

She was especially mad today and did something she never did before, threatened to leave him and move away. Luke didn't want that to happen so he left. That may not have been the best idea but Luke thought it was.

He hoped that when he went back home Andy will have calmed down. She had been lashing out on him constantly and it was worrying the giraffe-like blonde.

"Hey Ash." Luke smiles a small smile and looks over to Ashton.

"Hey Lucas. I'm making lunch. You can go put your stuff in the spare room. Calum's just making the bed." Ashton smiles.

"My name isn't Lucas." Luke pouts and laughs walking down the hall where the tan boy was laying blankets over a big bed.

"Luke!" Calum smiles and hugs his friend.

"Hey Cal." Luke chuckles.

"Turn that frown upside down!" Calum says in a singsong voice using his fingers to lift the corners of Luke's mouth. Calum just proves that some parts of being a kid will never fade but that may not be such a bad thing.