Not Yet Your Time

Me: Told you guys the chapter would be up in two days.

Now, I know some of you want a story about the adventures of Omni Lantern, but I can't do it.

I have other stories I need to get done and story ideas on the way.

But in the bonus chapter, I'll write what he did, okay?

Now read the chapter so I can get the bonus chapter done.

And prepare to get teary-eyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin morphed into ghost form and flew to Danny's falling form. He caught Danny in his arms and landed back on the ground.

Danny had bruises and scrapes on his face. His eyes were closed and he was motionless.

Elly runs up to them as Robin sits on his knees on the snowy ground. Robin moves Danny to his knees which are bent underneath him. He shakes his brother as Elly sits on her knees across from Robin. After a couple of seconds of nothing, Robin and Elly start crying, realizes that there's nothing that they can do. Elly moves her head to Danny's chest while Robin moves to Danny's shoulder while his stroking the left side of Danny's head, both still crying.

To them, Danny was gone.

Batman walks up to them and kneels next to Robin, placing a hand on Robin's shoulder. His face was emotionless, but a couple of tears fall from his face.

To him, his son was gone.

Artemis, Kid Flash, and Miss Martian fall to their knees, letting tears fall or crying. Superboy and Aqualad just slumped and breathed heavily, trying not their glazed eyes start leaking tears. Valerie, who had arrived during the meteors blasting and before Danny's fight with Dark Dan, lands next to them and calls back her helmet, tears falling down her face.

To the teens, their friend was gone.

Some members of the Justice League have tears fall from their face, some are shaking their head, Superman is looking down at the ground. Omni Lantern is shaking his head.

To them, a hero was gone.

The Ghosts from the Ghost Zone are shaking their heads, some like Jay had tears in their eyes.

To them, their Savoir was gone.

Everyone was thinking this happened way too soon.

Elly cried into Danny's chest, remembering every good moment she had with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Danielle!" Danielle stopped and turned around. Danny flew up to her.

"Yeah, Danny?" Danny smiled at her.

"I made something for you," Danny held out his hand. Danielle gasped. It was a necklace made of ghost ice. It was heart-shaped and the words "Little Sister My Mine" where written on the front.

"When you change forms, it will change color too," Danny said.

"You think of me as a little sister," Danielle asked, taking the necklace.

"Yeah, I do."

Danielle smiled at him. "Thank you! I'll never part with this unless I have to!"