Young Justice Meet Danny Phantom

Me: Hey Ya Everyone!

Sorry, but I forgot to write this late chapter.

Thanksgiving was 11-24-16, but I forget to put it down so I'm putting it down now.

Happy Late Thanksgiving! I put late because I was late to put this.

Anyway, here's the chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin walked in and let a laugh escape him. Seeing the Gunmen tied up made his anger and disappointment in Superman disappear. His team walked in and their eyes doubled size in shock.

"What in the world happened here," Kid Flash exclaimed, walking forward to stand underneath the Gunmen. Aqualad looked at Robin, who was looking at them and just got done laughing.

And looked like he would do so again very easily at the moment.

"Robin," Aqualad said, struggling to hold in his laughter, but was smiling, "What happened here?"

At this, the team's attention was on him.

"How was I supposed to know what the plan was. He wouldn't tell me," he said.

"Who," Miss Martin asked.

Superboy, who was next to Robin, turned around. "Who are you?"

The team turned around to see Danny there. Well, to Robin, he saw his brother there. But to the team, they saw a kid snow-white hair, neon toxic green eyes like Robin's that day in the Park, floating about five feet off the ground.

To tell you the truth, they were very shocked was an understatement.

Robin smiled, "So this is what you had planned, hmm?"

His team looked at Danny and him. "

Wait, you know each other," Kid Flash asked.

Danny looked at him and smirked, "Why of course he knows me. After all, I did save him."

Superboy, Miss Martian, Kid Flash, and Aqualad turned to Robin.

"You? Needed saving," Miss Martin said, an eyebrow raised.

Robin narrowed his eyes, "For your information, I never fought against another ghost and was not excepting an attack on me just as entered the place."

Danny smirked, "Well, you're lucky I felt you or you'll be Ghost Prison right now or killed."

"Wait," Kid Flash held up his hand and they looked at him, "Ghost exists," A nod from Robin, "You're a ghost." He pointed to Danny when he said that and Danny gave a nod which made Kid Flash turn on Robin, "I thought you said you didn't believe in ghost."

Robin smiled, "It was a cover. You would think that someone like me would believe in ghost would have a reason to. You would have asked me repeatedly to tell why I believed in ghosts."

His team looked at each other and nodded.

"I guess we would have done that," Miss Martin said.

Aqualad turned to Danny, "I'm Aqualad. You?"

"Danny Phantom."

"I'm Miss Martin."

"Superboy."

"Kid Flash."

"Nice to meet all of you," At this time, Danny no longer was floating five feet in the air but was now standing next to Robin.