Tearful Reunion

Me: Hi, everyone.

Here comes the next chapter!

You can find Dick's/Robin's ghost form on MatrixMindAngel in DeviantArt.

I don't own Danny Phantom or Young Justice.

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny leaned against the wall of the cave. He was thinking about his brother. He wondered how he was doing. Now Danny was clueless, but he can be smart when he wants to be.

So, when he saw a picture of Robin on TV, he recognized it as Dick's suit, he knew that it was his brother under the mask.

Danny smiled and chuckled, wondering if his brother's reaction to finding out he to was a hero.

Danny then felt curious. Curiously that was not his. He opened his eyes, confused. Then, he felt wariness. Then awed. He then felt emotions within him hit him with so much force that he gasped and opened his neon toxic green eyes.

Shock and alarm. He felt overwhelmed.

These emotions he felt were not his, but they slipped into him.

Not wanting to lose the emotions, he quickly got up and followed the emotions to where it wanted him to go. He felt annoyance join shock and alarm.

When he got to where the emotions were coming from, he saw Walker and someone he was fighting. That person was knocked off his feet and Walker prepared to blast him, causing him to feel anger and protectiveness.

"Hey! Leave him alone Walker!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin looked the Ghost Zone. For the first time in a month, he transformed into his ghost to find his brother. Everything black on suit changed to white, as well as his hair and mask. The yellow became purple. The red became green. The grey on his suit, however, stayed grey. His eyes became neon toxic green.

Being the first time in the Ghost Zone, he looked around curiously. He then felt confusion that was not his. He put a hand to his chest at that. He then started walking, wary of his surroundings. He grew amazed by the floating doors.

The ground then exploded to his right, blowing him off his feet and onto his back. He was shocked about the sudden attack and he was imminently alarmed.

Robin got up in a crouching stance and looked up. He felt overwhelmed that was foreign. He saw a ghost dressed in white (Walker).

"You there are breaking rules," the ghost said.

"What rules? Who are you," Robin asked, not letting his guard down.

"I am Walker, Ward of the Ghost Prison, and you are breaking rules about having too many flashy colors," the ghost, Walker, said.

He raised an eyebrow in annoyance, "Too flashy for your rules? Well, your wearing to much white!"

Walker growled., "For that, 100 years in prison." Walker then attacked him.

Robin fired an echo-blast at Walker. This went on for the couple minutes before Walker blasted Robin off his feet. He felt anger that was not his.

I know how to use my powers, but I don't know how to use them against other ghost Robin thought he looked up to see Walker preparing to blast him when-

"Hey! Leave him alone Walker!"

Robin turned his head to see someone ram into Walker.

Walker made a grunt at the impact. Danny punched Walker in the gut, then his chest, then he uppercuts him. Walker landed on his back, groaning.

That's the easiest I ever defeated Walker Danny thought.

Danny turned to his Robin ran over to him, helped him up, and grabbed his hand.

"Come on! This way!"

Danny flew off, dragging Robin until he got the hang of flying. Danny flew right back to the entrance of the underground caves and flew in. Going to where he was before, he landed. Robin looked at Danny.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Just doing what I think is right. From my past encounters with Walker, I guess you didn't do anything and he just tired to an arrest you?"

Robin nodded. "Yeah."

Danny suddenly smiled. "I think he is too rule-obsessed."

Robin let out a chuckle. "And he hates flashy colors."

Both laughed, holding their chest. Danny's hood fell back. Robin looked at Danny, suddenly he saw realized he looked familiar, but when he looked closer into Danny's eyes and then he realizes why he looks familiar.

Reaching out, he touched the side of Danny's head, causing him to stop laughing. Danny looked at Robin, seeing Robin was searching for something in his eyes. So he did the same.

Robin saw it. Danny's smile, Danny's laughter, him and Danny playing hide and seek the day their parents died, and the hug that they gave each other. Taking a deep breath, Robin, hesitantly and shakily, said something that only his twin would know.

"Dan...Danny dog...doggy?"

Danny gasp. Only his twin could know his nickname. Not even their parents knew their nicknames! It was something between the two of them only!

Then he saw it eyes Robin's eyes. Dick's smile, Dick's laughter, him and Dick playing hide and seek the day their parents died, and the hug that they gave each other. So just as hesitantly and shakily, Danny said something only Dick would know. He had to make sure it was his brother.

"Dic...Dicky duc...Duckie?"

Robin let out a shaky breath, a smile appearing on his face and tears starting to form under his mask. Robin nodded his head. Danny let out sob like gasp as Robin stoked the side of Danny's head like he did to calm Danny down from a nightmare he woke up from. Tears fell from Danny's eyes and tears slipped through Robin's mask.

"Danny, little brother," Robin said quietly.

Been since my parent's death that I cried like this Robin thought.

Danny sobbed as Robin brought his other hand and stroked the other side of his head. "Dick, older brother."

Robin let his sobs loose as he wrapped his arms around his brother's neck as Danny's wrapped around his waist.

Danny buries his face in Robin's shoulder as Robin started to stroke Danny's head again. Both fell to the ground as their knees could no longer support them. Robin pulled Danny into his lap while Danny moved his face from Robin's shoulder and buried it in the crook of Robin's neck.

They stayed like that for a while, baking it each others presences. Not wanting to let each other go.

And they didn't for a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: How did you like it?

I had to make it has tearful as I can.

Let me know in the comments if I made you cry or was close to crying. To tell you the truth, I was close to crying when I was writing this.

Til next time.

Bye!