chapter | 15

| mara's point of view

The past six months, all I did was study. I decided to go to a university again to learn about business because Hoseok offered to make me a co-owner of one of his companies. I told him I don't deserve it since I did nothing to help him but he insisted on it. He wouldn't stop until I said yes. I asked Jimin for advice and he was in for it too. He even suggested a daily one on one study session with him, saying he'll help me get familiar with how to operate a company but I doubted his idea from the start and I was right.

He helped me alright, helped me learn about his other hidden sex kinks like that one time he invited me to the public library where he fcked me in the secluded section of the library. Not that I'm complaining, the sex was good.

So far, I'm able to balance out my daily activities. Taehyung has started school too and aside from my own self study, I still have to make time to teach him how to read and write properly.

It all felt new to me because all of a sudden, I have classmates again and professors. I didn't feel foreign despite the age difference I had with my classmates since there are students who are like me, students who are married and have kids. I don't know about the frequent sex though.

I refused whenever Jimin offered to drop me off because I knew he'd gather attention to himself even when he don't intend to. He's just too rich and flashy. I take the bus. It's more practical for me and I can manage my time because it has schedules. I came home early today around lunch time because we were given reading materials instead of having a proper class but we'll have to make a reaction paper based on it which needs to be five pages long. A total headache.

I found Jimin already home. I remembered he mentioned that he only had a few agendas today. I guess he finished early. Oh and by the way, we moved. The penthouse was too cramped for us now so we decided to move out. Jimin, unnecessarily, got us one of the modern houses in the neighborhood. He likes to exaggerate so much.

He was down in the garage where he keeps only two of his cars

He was down in the garage where he keeps only two of his cars. I grabbed myself some cold water before I headed down to where he was. I peeked in on him, finding him underneath his car on that skateboard like thing.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he slide back out, looking at me from below.

"You wore a see through underwear to school?" Jimin stared up at my skirt then back at me, "Who are you trying to impress?"