chapter | 6

"Goodmorning, my beautiful, sleepy flower." The bed dipped beside me, his warm breath was warm against my ear as his lips hovered above it.

I sluggishly groaned as I turned to face my husband, untangling our feet, "What time is it?"

"Time for your cute little ass to get out of bed and join me for breakfast." He kissed my cheek and buried his face in my hair to put a little red hickey on the skin of my neck. Jimin pulled away and pushed my hair back so he could see the outcome of his effort, "There you go. I love seeing my marks on you."

"Jimin!" I groaned yet again, realizing what he just did as I sat up on the bed, "Stop putting hickeys on me. I can't go to work with these all over me. I don't want them to think I'm doing all sorts of things out of the workplace."

"Not entirely true. We do it in your workplace too." He just chuckled when and pulled on my arm, "Come on, I made you breakfast."

I didn't have time to brush my hair or even put on anything over my underwear as Jimin led me to the balcony where a small table was set up for two. Flowers were arranged in a glass vase on one side of the table, two plates of pancakes and bacon with pieces of bananas and strawberries on the side were prepared meticulously along with two glasses of orange juice.

I glanced up at Jimin's face and he showed me a smile as he pulled the chair out for me. "I know. I'm the sweetest, most thoughtful, not to mention, hottest, husband in the world. No need to say it though."

I chuckled as I sat myself down, "When did you do all this?"

Jimin sat beside me, "I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to make breakfast for us."

I sent him a smile before I tied my hair up in a loose ponytail so my hair won't get on my face when I eat. Jimin watched me reaching behind my back, tying the hair tie around my hair, making my shirt ride up my stomach and my stiff nipples protrude from under the thin material. He then stood up and removed the hoodie he was wearing to put it around my shoulders.

I pulled the hoodie filled with his scent closer around me and smiled up at him, "Thanks baby."

I gripped on his shirt, pulling him close to place my lips on his mouth, giving him a soft kisses at first before I start to french kiss him. His mouth is my favorite drug, just kissing him and feeling his tongue play with mine gets me so high I can't get back down. Jimin's hand then settled on my knee. That was my cue to stop before it gets out of hand again and the little teasing turns into fucking each other breathless.

I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away gently, releasing my bite on his lower lip. I stared into his soft gaze as I touch his cheek, "That's for making me breakfast and being so sweet."

Jimin grinned widely as he watched pick up my fork and eat a piece of fruit before eating his food too, "I should do this more often then."