chapter | 7

"Jimin.." I breathed out as our foreheads touched, my eyes closed, his breath was warm over my cheek, my thighs spread apart as I nestled him in between them in missionary position.

I reached my arms forward, felt the metal cuffs around my wrist digging painfully against my skin when I attempted to touch him. I forgot that he had me handcuffed to the bed. Jimin kissed me, sucking my lower lip as he pulled away and pushed my hips further against the mattress. He hooked his arms under my thighs to bend them towards my stomach, stretching my legs further open as he watched how closely connected we are, how deep he was going inside me with each thrust of his hips.

He moved his gaze away from below and met my eyes with a smile that left me even more breathless. I closed my eyes, focusing on the feeling of his length massaging my walls so good and slow, it made me mewl and moan his name like the horny woman that I am. "Your moans are just the sexiest."

My eyes rolled over from how good he was fucking me, sliding so deep within me, burying himself fully inside and holding himself in for a few seconds before pulling out again. That had me nibbling on my lower lip which Jimin found so distracting. "You're going to make your lips bleed if you keep doing that."

"I can't help it. I need something to do if I can't touch you." I replied, my fingers digging on my palms.

"Hold on. I'll uncuff you." Jimin reached for the key that was resting on the dresser beside our bed then he unlocked the handcuffs around my hands. "Better?"

"Much better." I smiled up at him as I placed my hands on his cheeks to pull him down into a kiss. I closed my eyes when he continued to move his hips and purred at the feeling of immense pleasure, "That feels so good."

Jimin changed his position, his elbows now straight as he took my hand and linked our fingers together, pinning my arms on either sides of my head. He smiled down at me, "I know. You feel good too. So damn good."

I arched my back off the sheets, squeezing his hand back as he suddenly changed his pace, increasing his hip movements a little. Jimin placed his weight on my body, holding my hand firmly as he bottomed out inside me. "I'm pretty sure you're really going to be pregnant when I'm done with you, beautiful."

That made me giggle softly. We kissed and felt each other's warm mouth, our tongues clashing gently with one another. He moaned into my mouth when I bucked my hips up and met his thrust, getting him deeper into my wet sex organ. He pushed the low neckline of my shirt completely down underneath my breasts and left my nipples bare in his sight. Jimin placed his head between the valley of my breasts and began kissing from the inner skin and around my whole boob.

"Don't bite. I'm sensitive there." I whined when I felt his teeth around one of my nipples.

"I'm trying to make you come." Jimin lifted his head off of my chest to place as kiss on my cheek. "What do you want me to do then?"

"Just.. keep uhh.. fucking me." I struggled to form a sentence with my chest heaving and my hips moving in sync with his own, riding each other's lust. "I'm so close."

"Baby, I am too." Jimin was now drilling into me, his thrusts are more hungry and uncontrolled. He put connected our noses together as he held onto my hands, keeping them up and tied together. I cried when he pushed all the way in me, making my breasts jiggle at the force he exerted and our skin slapping together even more louder as my wetness began to spread around my thighs when I began to come.