author's note + communion

To make it clear to everyone, this books will not have anymore plot twists. I am planning to write it focusing on just Mara and Jimin's daily life as a married couple but, of course, I wouldn't end it there.

So, I would like to inform everyone that this book will be 70% smut, ranging from mild sexual teasing to steamy, hot sex in every chapter. You may choose from kinky, vanilla, rough, public sex.. etcetera. I'll do my own research to bring you guys great smut.

Of course, there will also be sweet/fluff moments between the married couple and a bit of exposure from other characters in the main book. And lastly, if you are underage, it's your choice if you read this or not but I recommend not reading it. Lol. I don't want to be blamed for your loss of innocence.

All I ask is support and love. I know negative comments can't be avoided since I am sharing for the public and I may not always be accurate/consistent with the details but I try to re-read and edit them as soon as I notice something wrong. All I'm saying is that if you don't like the contents of my book or if it annoys you or whatever, please do the both of us a favor and stop reading my book instead of posting negative comments.

Thank you so much.
💋