chapter | 9

| jimin's point of view

Daddy, where's my mommy?

Taehyung came inside our room. It was morning and I just woke up so I didn't understand what he said at first. I sat up and rested my back against the headboard as the girl beside me, my wife, Mara, slept soundly with her back to me. She was curled up opposite to me. I pulled the sheets over he bare back before I picked our son up and placed him on the bed with us.

She's not my mommy. Who is she?

I was confused at what he was saying, She is your mommy. Why would you..

My voice disappeared as if I had swallowed them when I saw the face of the woman next to me. She's not my wife. Taehyung began to cry and call for Mara. I left him to look for her but she was not around. I looked everywhere in the house but I can't find her. When I came back to the bedroom, Taehyung was still crying so I took him in my arms.

Hey handsome. The woman was waking up. She saw Tae and smiled, Is that your son? The one you were talking about last night? Oh and by the way, before I forget. Your wife came by and caught me staying the night with you. She left crying. I didn't know she would be so weak hearted.

She laughed. I told her that it's not only my fault. You wanted it too.

You what?! Who are you? I was baffled. I don't remember anything. Taehyung kept crying as I covered his ears so he wouldn't hear her lies. I didn't sleep with you. I didn't cheat on Mara. Who are you!

What do you mean? Cheat on her? She continued to smile,

I'm your new wife.

"No!" I shot up from my desk.

"What the fuck!" Yoonji was startled, causing her to drop the papers in her arms. "You scared the shit out of me and made me drop these now I have to bend my back to pick them all up. Ugh. I hate doing stuff."

"I fell asleep?" I talked to myself but Yoonji answered me anyway.

"You don't remember?" She looked up at me from the spot where she was collecting the pages of paper on the floor. "You told me that you will rest for a bit so you told me to not let anyone in."

"Now I remember.." I groaned, cradling my headache. "Yoonji, can you get me some pain killers and water please."

"Roger that." She chirped as she skipped outside, taking the papers with her.

What was that nightmare? I left home this morning and Mara was there to see me off. It's just a bad dream after all. It's not true.

"Here you go, Mr. Park." Yoonji placed a single capsule on my desk and the glass of water. "Drink it slowly."

"Thanks. You can go, Yoonji." I dismissed her. She flipped her hair as she walked away. "Wait, Yoonji, can you tell Mara that I'd be home early today."

"She called when you were napping and I already told her what you just told me." She said, chewing gum m in her mouth again, "Does that mean I can go home early too?"

"Yeah sure." I let her go since I have no energy to left to deal with my secretary. She left before me and I followed soon after her. I left the office and was planning to go home but I remembered that I need to meet up with that woman.

PARK JIMIN | jimin x mara On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara