chapter | 11

#intensesmut

"Honestly, I feel fine now." I told Jimin, pushing him off my body because he wouldn't leave me alone.

"You were just discharged from the hospital a week ago. I can't leave you at home alone." Jimin insisted as he held onto my waist. He kissed my lips, "I'm staying with you. It's okay. I can just call Yoonji and tell her to postpone my meetings."

"No. You're going to work, hun." I said to him and he groaned, making me smile as he push himself off the bed.

"What if I send Yoonji here with you? To look after you while I'm working." Jimin began to undress for his shower, tugging his shirt over his head.

"Do you want me to really have a miscarriage? That girl will cause me more stress with her never ending boyfriend problems." I joked which made him laugh. "You keep her. I'll be fine."

"Alright, if you say so.." Jimin leaned over my body again, my fingers coming into contact with his bare torso as he started another passionate kiss, "I'm going to shower. When I'm done, you better be back to sleep. I'm putting you on strict bed rest."

I giggled when he kissed the tip of my nose. "What if I'm not sleepy?"

"You have no choice then. You'll have to watch me dress.." Jimin smiled as he bit his lip seductively.

"I'm already sleepy." I faked a yawn and then I giggled when he attacked my neck with his lips, trailing his mouth over my skin while he press his body on me, "Jimin.."

"Say my name more." He commanded and I closed my eyes, liking the feeling of his mouth on me, dangerously moving closer to my chest.

I felt lonely for blaming myself so much. I neglected Jimin. I wanted to be intimate with him again and his touch is all I need to make my body remember again. I moaned when I felt his hands cupping my clothed breasts and then he bit on the cleavage of my shirt. Jimin pulled the material down with his teeth, revealing the covered flesh of my breasts, "I love these so much."

I smiled as I smoothed my fingers against his back muscles and hummed in anticipation. Jimin pushed both of my breasts up together before he kissed them softly. He looked up at my satisfied face and smiled, "Baby, remember that time you let me fuck your breasts?"

"Mhm." I opened my eyes to meet his suddenly lust filled gaze.

"Will you let me do it again?" Jimin took my mouth again and pushed his tongue in as he ground his hardening bulge down on my crotch. "Please.. I need you now."

Our tongues clashed once more, tangled in a steamy kiss. I moaned and sucked gently on his tongue, my fingers caught with his and he pinned them over my head. "Mmm. But the baby, Jimin."

"We're not going to have sex.." He smirked then he was sucking on that spot on my neck while moving his hand under my clothes and latching his hand over my boob. He brushed his thumb over my sensitive and very erected nipples as he nibbled on my ear. "I want my cock between your breasts."

"I know I can't have sex with you but please.." Jimin whimpered, "At least let me cum on your breasts." He kissed me as he squeezed both of them in his hands, gripping them so hard I cried out a breathy moan.

"Jimin." I was getting needy, his energy transferring to me, making me as lustful as he is. I have been craving for sex but since we can't do that we needed some other outlet to let out our sexual frustrations.

"Okay." I brushed my lips over his as I said it, licking his lower lips and then tugging at it with my teeth.

He stared down at me, his dark gaze weighing heavy on me. Jimin gripped my hips and then he began to slowly dry hump me, his hard bulge pressing on my warmth. I spread my legs open for him, allowing his erection to brush against my clit, rubbing on them so hard, "Mmm, yes. I wish you're fucking me right now Jimin."