I will NOT, Can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a best friend[22]

Start from the beginning

Even when we went to Miami beach one summer with her family.

"JAY V! COME HERE!"She screamed. I swam to shore and walked up to her.

"What?"I said.

"Well... I just wanted to do this." She said and started to throw the sells at me. Oooh! Now I get it!!

"EVIL DEMON!!!"I Screamed at her throwing some back laughing.

"DAMN RIGHT I AM!" She shouted and laughed. I ran towards her tackling her to the sand. Clair laughed a little before smiling. "You know. I'm going to miss this."she said her hand caressing

my face.

"Don't think about it."I said holding her hand against my cheek.

"HOW CAN I NOT THINK ABOUT IT."She yelled, sitting up. "JAY V YOU ARE DYING!" Tears swelled up in her eyes, my heart practically broke." You're going to leave me." she said softly her

tears falling effortlessly down. Clair got up and ran into the house. Dammit! She knew that house better than I did! But she wasn't wrong either. I was going to die. I was going to leave her. Alone.

But the thought of Clair liking, being with someone else made me angry. I couldn't stand it! I punched the ground in frustration. DAMMIT! I shouted in my head. I hit a rock. My knuckles started to bleed so I got up and walked in washing it clean. I put three band aids on and started to find Clair. I found her in the library. Of course. She was curled up, Lock and key by Sarah Dessen in her hands, asleep. I smiled, put a bookmark, and picked her up. She was light as a feather. As soon as I set her down her eyes flashed opened. I expected her to push me away, but instead Clair pushed me towards her and hugged me closer to her.

"Don't leave me." she whispered. I gave her a small smile and hugged her. It was hard seeing Clair like this. The Clair I've known all my life wasn't this..fragile. Clair looked so breakable like this. I pulled the blanket to cover us and kissed her forehead, it was 4pm, the sun was still out, but I didn't really care. I just wanted to be with Clair. Holding her forever. I drifted slowly off to sleep.

Clair's POV

I ran into the house, I don't know why I ever brought that up. Just thinking of us, a minute ago, having fun, being ourselves. I ran into the library, looking at the books my whole family collected. I found a personal favorite. Lock and Key by Sara Dessen. Somewhere along the reading I drifted to sleep. I woke up when I felt something soft under me. I looked up at Jay V and wrapped my arms around him. "Don't leave me," I whispered. I knew that has different meaning. Don't leave me right now. Or. Don't leave me in the end. Life without Jay V was like a teenager's life without their cell phone! Jay V wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I snuggled closer to him, inhaling his salty ocean scent from outside. I slowly drifted to sleep.

***

I walked out, it was 6 in the morning. I didn't know why I woke up so early, I just did. I walked outside, the cool sand around my toes as I walked. I walked to the shore, letting the low tide wet my feet. The sky was a pinkish tint, orange blending in the sky making it vibrant. I rubbed my hands over my arms, trying to heat up my body from the cold morning. I watched as the sun rose slowly. That's when I felt an arm with a blanket wrap around me. I looked over my shoulder at Jay V. His arms wrapped around me and his head rested on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead and held his hands. I felt warm and happy in his arms.

"I love you," Jay V whispered in my ear,"Forever."

_--------___________________________

I was having a MAJOR BRAIN MALFUNCTION!!!

U HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO WRITE THIS FUCKING SHORT CHAPTER

This is BEYOND SHORT.

I can't believe myself!!!

Ok the next chp will be better

boring

but longer

I have no idea why this is short

and why it took a week to write

I was just...BLANK

I was a freaking airhead

Im sorry

Im Sorry

VERY SORRY

I am mad at myself for doing this

But At least it's uploaded

NO SEX SCENE

I dont have a dirty perverted mind like some ppl tht read sex stories on here.

You kno who u r

Ya'll kno thts like reading porn right???

Ok So to my new fans THANK YOU!!!

lestry

Tristaa

wolf_angel

Shopaholic101

Myrnaa

LindsayyKakes

torresno1fan

purplesocksrockxox

oinkers

IsaBella_King

Sammy2968

Beccabee1993

DianalovesNSN

ithinkilovepie

abbschris

Kaylamarie46

nicole_marie

SillyHead

BitzStar2215

kimmy21

QueenofHearts

nailin

cranberry

aly0986

katieboo2

callmeleah

wellsy

S11ization

Loveydovey7123

JessicaG

TheNicestGuyEver

tnewb9

vampires4ever

dianaholland

luvtay11

biteme2night

TornApartInside

yukikotosumi

bbbronte

laynee

candiican395

Madds121495

IcyHeart

laur15

SamTheBlob

THANK YOU!!!

If u r no longer a fan of me then I am sorry I put ur name up there

I just typed up all the names from my e-mail tht was sent

If u became a fan of me on May 7, I do not kno who u r bcuz wattpad lost its information on tht day

Thank u for reading this small chp the nxt chp will b up soon maybe monday-wednesday

~Tiffany