“Is he really?”

            “Yes.”

            “So you’re dating a pop star?”

            “Yes.”

            “Maya is that such a good idea?”

            I thought about it. Considering what happened yesterday, I wasn’t so sure. “I-I don’t know mom… But I really love him. He’s so much different than you would expect him to be.”

            “Maya…”

            “Mom, you have to trust me, if I didn’t think this whole thing would work out then I wouldn’t have said yes when he asked me to be his girlfriend.”

            “Okay, I just don’t want you getting hurt you know, the whole publicity thing can be tricky… One day you two could be madly in love, and then the next day you’re left with a broken heart.”

            “Mom! Harry would never do that…”

            “I’m just warning you Maya because you never know.”

            “I know mom, but we promised each other that would never happen.”

            “Okay, I want to meet him though,” she said. Oh crap.

            “Really?”

            “Yes, I want to make sure he’s going to take care of my daughter.”

            I nodded and Harry walked into the kitchen in his pajama pants and black t-shirt. I smiled at him and he kissed the top of my head before he went over to the coffee pot to make our morning coffee. His hair was all messed up which I thought was the cutest thing ever.

            “Okay mom, you can meet him,” I said. Harry turned around and looked at me. I didn’t look back but I felt his eyes staring at me.

            “Great, how about this weekend sometime? I can call your brothers and sister over too so they can meet him too.” I put my palm on my forehead.

            “Sounds good mom,” I said even though it did not sound good to me at all.

            “Super, so I guess I’ll talk to you later, bye Maya.”

            “Bye mom, I love you.” I said and I hung up the phone. I placed it on the table and pulled my side-bangs out of my face.

            “Good morning,” Harry said still staring at me.

            “Guess who you’re meeting this weekend?” I said looking up at him.

            “It’s that stage in our relationship isn’t it?” he said and I nodded. He took my hand and I stood up.

            “That’s okay, I’m known as Mr. Smooth with the parents,” he winked at me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

            “Oh really?” I said smiling.

            “Oh of course,” he said. He leaned down for a kiss, but I turned my head so he got my cheek. I laughed, teasing him.

            “Meanie,” he said smiling at me. I stood on my toes and kissed his nose. Just then, my phone rang before I could give Harry his kiss. I stepped back and picked it up. It was my sister.