Now I'm Ready

.............................................................
Hi people!

This chapter came to me so quick, as I had a part of it ready, and a good idea of it on my mind. For it, listen to "Lights On", and to the song that just came out and is still stuck on my head and the only thing I have been listening to, "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back". I also think that "Slow Hands" by Niall Horan is a good song for this chap also.

Before anyone starts making assumptions, I will be quick to say: this book won't have any sort of smut. But I did want to put some sort of more mature content in it, to show how much mature Sadie's and Shawn's relationship is too. They grew up. It happens.

And even though I was scared to write this chapter, thinking that by not writing more explicit content, I wouldn't achieve my goal of showing how they matured, I think I achieved my goal. I'm satisfied with the outcome. I think I managed to do exactly what I was looking for.

So for any younger reader (or I guess any reader that feels uncomfortable to read more steamy scenes), I'm not going to give any sort of sign of where to stop reading or where to read again, and that's because I feel like anyone that has read everything that this story portrays up until this point will be able to read it no problem. I don't go into much detail.

But if, somehow, by any chance you do start to feel uncomfortable, then I guess I would suggest that you jump until the first three stars that appear. But I really do feel that it won't be necessary.

I think this is the last update I will be doing for a short while, as this week I have a big project and a lot of hw and just a lot of stuff going on. But I should have updated by next Sunday.

Hope you enjoy :)
Xxx,
Sara

.............................................................

Sadie's POV:

Shawn and I entered the dark, empty house, but I couldn't really remember specifically me going up the stairs and into my room, as only one thing was on my mind: Shawn, and his lips against mine.

It all had started once we finally decided to go home, and Shawn went to call for our ride, which happened to be a limo. His reasoning was that he hadn't been able to take me there, so he would take me home in a limo.

Throughout the rest of the night since Shawn arrived, it had been amazing. The feelings that I had for him were so overwhelming, being with him was addicting, and I felt as if lightheaded, in an overdose of being in love. I simply loved the way my head fit perfectly into his shoulder, how sweet his lips were and how he kissed me so passionately that it made me feel all goey and warm inside. It was as if sparks flew between us every single time we touched, and I couldn't get enough of it.

Gentle and sweet kisses ended up turning into craving, desperate and passionate ones, both of us craving each other and wanting more and more. Shawn's jacket was already on the floor of my bedroom, as his lips explored the sensible skin of my neck, and I tugged lightly at the end of his hair. He took his time leaving a trail of kisses down my neck, and as he got to my sweet spot, he sucked on it slightly, making a light moan accidentally leave my lips. I closed my eyes as I took in the sensation of his soft lips making its way back up my neck, and I rested my head against the wall behind me, which I was slightly pressed onto.

His lips found its way back to mine, and I saw a faint smile through the dark, the only light coming from the corridor outside my room which was with the door open, before he kissed me hungrily again and giving me once again this feeling of energy running into my system which throbbed through every inch of my being.