I Seriously Hate Lying

...........................
Hi people!
So this is a chapter completely dedicated to Shawn's POV, and I hope you like it.

The song for this chapter is "Kid In Love". I put the bathroom acoustic version up there, if you want to watch it.

Enjoy!
Xxx,
Sara
...........................
Shawn's POV:

Entering the dining area, I looked around, my eyes stopping at the sight of Sadie. She looked so beautiful, her long wavy hair tied up in a ponytail.

Control yourself Shawn. You don't like her.

Ha. Right.

I walked over to her table, taking my usual empty seat. "Good morning!" I say to everyone.

She seemed distracted, as she gave a little frightened jump once she noticed me. "Oh, hi, good morning!" she says, lokking a little bit sleepy.

"You don't seem like you slept well. Did Maleficent forget to curse you again, princess?" I say, teasing her. Truth is, I was very sleepy myself. I did not manage to sleep that easily with all those things in my head.

She rolls her eyes. "Well, that might be possible. I just couldn't sleep." she says. Suddenly her eyes widen and she shakes her head, remembering something. "Oh shoot, why do I have to be so forgetful?" She says to herself, and then turns to me. I find it so cute when she uses her own variations of cursing. It just makes her look more innocent than she already is. "I forgot to bring your jacket back, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, you can stay with it." I say, and find her looking back at me in utter disbelief.

"Shawn, that's your leather jacket we are talking about. It's like your symbol, your fans simply already have this image of you in a leather jacket in their head when they think of you. Well, your leather jacket and flannels. I can't take it."

I smile at her saying this. "Don't worry, really, I have many of those."

"Oh." She says, with an embarassed nod, probably not having thought of this possibility before. I look down at my empty part of the table, and realize that I still haven't eaten yet.

Standing up and tucking the chair back in, I ask, "I'm going to get some food. Anyone of you guys want something?" I ask at all three girls, and they shake their heads.

"No thank you." Sadie denies politely. I get a bowl of cereal and a blueberry muffin, and sit back down.

"So what are you guys doing today? I ask.

"We're going to... the MET?" Sadie asks Ella, and she nods.

"And afterwards?"

"I think we are going to the Central Park, and then we're coming back to the hotel." she answers.

"Great, then I can meet you back here. I would meet you earlier, but I have an interview to go to."I say.

"Of course. I'll meet you back here then." She looks at Ella, who is gesturing to the teacher calling them. "I'm sorry, I have to go. See you then. Good luck with the interview!" She stands up and goes over to me. Normally she would go straight for a small hug, but today, she hesitated a bit, which makes me kind of sad. But I know how Sadie is, so clumsy and uncertain with everything she does. So I hug her, thanking for the luck she wished me.

"See you." I say, and she leaves. My heart was still hammering against my chest with the close proximity I had with her, and watching her leave, I wondered how much time I would be able to keep up with this act without going crazy.