You Can Do This

............................
Hi!
I don't really have much to say.
Just have a good reading!
Xxx,
Sara
............................
Sadie's POV
"Someone looks very happy today." Violet comments.

"Who?"I ask.

"You!" She raises an eyebrow and laughs lightly, looking at me as if she was stating the obvious.

"Me? I'm feeling normal." I say, but as the words leave my mouth, I realized I was lying. I felt this light feeling in my chest. I was feeling happy. And that was probably from the day I spent with Shawn yesterday.

"What happened this weekend?" She asks.

"I just hung out with Shawn." I say, shrugging.

"More specific please."

"Um, on Saturday we went to the movies, and yesterday we went to the pool."

"You went to the pool with Shawn? It probably was interesting..." She says, wiggling her eyebrows and smirking.

"Violet, we need to get our work done." Feeling slightly unsettled, I cluck randomly with the pointer, opening and closing tabs in the computer so I don't have to look directly at Violet.

"We've finished it already." She says, looking blankly at me. "Spill."

"Spill what?" I ask a bit too high pitched for my usual, still with my eyes on the screen.

"Sadie."

I sigh, turning my chair to her. We were currently in our ICT lesson, and as usual, we had our work already done, unlike everyone else in the classroom. The work could be literally get done in minutes, but people preferred to chat and play games, hiding the tab every time the teacher passed, of course.

I thought they were being dumb. If they wanted to play and chat, why not do the work first and then do so? That way, you could get what you want, plus not get in trouble afterwards and you would get a good grade on the report. That's what Violet and I did. We stayed basically the whole double period doing what we wanted.

"Why are you interrogating me so much? Nothing happened."

"Really?" She asks, kind of disappointed. Seriously, this girl was a serious shipper of Shawn and I.

"Yeah. But that is my mum's fault."

I could tell Violet this sort of stuff. She didn't tell anyone. Sometimes when she got mad at me, like when she is trying to convince me that he, indeed, likes me back, then she nearly lets things out in front of other people. But she was always able to catch herself before doing so, or else, I was always there to stamp on her foot or kick her shin under the table. I still felt bad that I didn't tell Ella and Bailey these things, but it was for the best. I know them, and things wouldn't turn out great if I told them.

"Geez, you're kidding right? Your mum nearly saw you and Shawn..."

"Yeah." I say, sighing.

"Maybe it will happen in Aria's party?" Violet asks, and I shake my head.

"Not happening. Violet, these things only happen or nearly happen because of the moments. But in Aria's party? I seriously can see the girls doing a line for him. He would never consider me."

Violet looks away from me, raising her hands in front of her and taking deep breaths."I thought you were over that?"

"Over what?"

"Over your stupid doubts and that you had finally realized that he likes you!" She says the final part in a shouted whisper, after her voice became so loud and high pitched that some people turned their heads.