You Listen to Me, Ok?

..........................
Hii people! How are you doing?

I'm not really fine myself to be honest. I am so terrified with the exams that are closer and closer, and just thinking of them makes my stomach churn and my legs wobble. My next few weeks will be full of studying, and even though I study, I still manage to mess up things in one of the exams. I always do.

Well, so I wasn't planning on updating anymore, but I found some time to update just this last chapter before I go into full studying mode. I will still be answering your comments and messages, but until the 6th of December, I won't update. I am so sorry, but I really can't. I wish I could. I hope you understand... I don't know if I will update on the 6th ( I will probably sleep for 24 hours straight when I arrive home that day) or on the 7th ( I probably will still be crushed with the amounts of studying I had done the weeks before, just like Sadie), but expect an update until 8th.

This chapter's first choice of song was "All of me" by John Legend, but then I found "Little Things" by One Direction, which is a song that fits so well with this chapter too. So we actually have two songs once again! They both are so beautiful.

(Guys I know I always say this but I just want to update I swear I am going to edit this I promise. It is really late too so please be aware that there is a huge risk of bad grammar)

I hope you enjoy! :)
Xxx,
Sara
....................................
Shawn's POV:

The whole size of this situation only sank in when I heard her swearing. Sadie never swears. Ever. So if she is feeling bad enough to swear, then certainly shit was going down. And it was, because the way she was talking about herself...

As I heard Sadie say all of these horrible things which no way in hell were true, I felt boiling anger running through my whole body. Though I wasn't mad at her. How could I be? She didn't do anything, I couldn't be mad at her for feeling like this about herself.

I was mad at myself.

Since I met her, I knew this trait of hers, the one which she's so harsh on herself. I understood that it was from the past experiences in her other school. Knowing this, I should have helped her, made her see her own beauty, both inside and out. But I didn't. Instead, being with me made her only feel worse.

That's why I decided to ask her the question: Why was she still with me? Because if I was in her place, and being in a relationship that made me feel so bad about myself to the point that I basically hate myself, I probably wouldn't bear it. But then her answer changed everything.

"Because I love you, Shawn."

The boiling anger suddenly stopped fizzling inside of me, and all of my emotions were substituted by the one I feel the most when I am with her. I let the words sink in as I stood there motionless, Sadie's dark brown eyes gazing into mine intensely. She distanced herself from me a bit as she gulped, realizing what she had just said.

She loved me.

I knew already what I felt, but I hadn't been planning on saying it for the next few days, and also didn't think that she, once again, would be the one to say the unspoken words that both of us had been keeping inside. I would have told her when we had been reunited at the airport, but I had wanted this moment to be perfect. I had a plan, but now, screw it. She opened my heart to me, and now it was my turn to open mine back to her.

"I love you too." I say, not breaking my eye contact with her, and stepped in a little closer. The corners of her lips twitched a little upwards, but then she broke our eye contact, looking at the snow underneath our feet.