Just Another Day

---------------------------------------
(*update*: in case u r wondering where there are people talking about madison beer in the comments section, this is because I, unknowingly that it was Madi (even if I did know it wouldnt make a difference), put a pic of Madi as Sadie up there where now is no one. I decided to change it because I want each one of you to imagine however you want based on the descriptions, even though a particular image of a young Madison reminded me of Sadie.)

I hope you like this fanfic! I will be trying to update any time I can, probably it will be about two chapters a week.
Xxx
Sara
---------------------------------------
I changed positions about 50 times, but I just couldn't sleep. I could not stop thinking about the concert. The plane was deserted as it wasn't holiday season, so I had two places all to myself. Not that I wasn't very grateful for my extra seat, I was, believe me, but I still envied the woman on the centre row. She had not two, but four seats to herself. Plus, she was smaller than me.

Life is not fair, they say.

We were already many hours into the flight, but still many were to come. I shift my position once more, and I let out a sigh.

How come I am so nervous and anxious for a concert? Old Sadie would be so disappointed in me. I had only been to one concert in my entire life, and this was to see Miley Cyrus. I was about ten, and I was really into Hannah Montana. But at that time I didn't feel even a little bit of what I am feeling right now.

My thoughts take flight, and suddenly I am thinking of how I became such a fan in the first place. It happened during the last Christmas holidays, and I was at my grandparents house. I had been there for loads of days stuffed inside that house, and I just could not bare the boredom. I had completed all the seasons on Netflix of Pretty Little Liars already, and none of the books that I brought with me was captivating me. So, messing around on my phone, I decided to do something I never really did before: search for new music.

I had about ten songs on my phone. I remember once going by bus to a sports tournament with the school when I was twelve, and hearing to the same songs over and over again (the only I had on my phone), to pass the time. It was an eight hour trip. These songs consisted of two songs by Demi Lovato, "Let it go" ( Idina Menzel version), "Love is an Open Door", and some other songs by R5.

I was 12 at that time. And never felt the interest of searching for any more music ever since that age. I couldn't really bother.

If only I knew how much I had been missing on.

That day last year, I started scrolling down the list of top songs on my music app, and I came across this song I remember I had heard on the radio before, named "Stitches". I selected it, and decided to close my eyes and pay attention to the beat, and when the voice came on, to the lyrics.

The first thing I noticed was his beautiful voice. It gave me goosebumps all over my arms and spine, making my body tingle with the sound of his soft voice. The song started to build up, and I couldn't help but to clap my hands against my legs in the rythm of the song.

As the song continued, I felt myself being put in the shoes of the singer. How could a song make me feel this way? How could a song make me feel things I never felt before?

I never had my heart broken before. But while hearing to this song, I felt like I had.

After I listened to this song on repeat for a whole day, I searched the singer. He was Shawn Mendes, 17, and in the picture he was brunette with light brown eyes, one of them lazy, which I liked. He was so... I don't think it is easy to describe him. Hot and Cute were not even 1% of what I thought he was. He just looked different, but still very much like any regular boy you could see on the streets, and not a celebrity.