Dr. Mendes

......................
Hello, it's me.

Okay, I am running out of variations of "hello". Any ideas? I am so desperate I had to use my last resort, which is Adele. Unless I start searching for "hi" in other languages...

So for this chapter, I couldn't find a song. So instead, I put up there a video for us to fangirl to. If you also have suggestions for a song, I would like to know please! Thanks for reading!

I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

Xxx,
Sara
.....................
"Me?"

The words left my mouth naturally, without me thinking twice. Which is weird as I don't usually do that.

"You... I have seen you before. Did you, by any chance, go to a concert of mine?" he asks uneasily, not sure if he should be this direct. Is it possible that he...remembers me?

I nod. "Yes... I went to see you in Madrid."

Silence falls upon us again, and we only stay there, me still half laying on the floor, him holding me slightly. I manage to break the eye contact, and notice how ridiculous the situation actually is. Shawn seems, too, as he looks around at the fallen chair.

"I'm sorry. Here, let me help you." He holds out his hands, which I hold, and feel a strange kind of shock when our skins touch. He pulls me up, and once again, I go back to that trance I stay in every time I look into his eyes. I slip my hands from his embarrassingly, and frown slightly, feeling a slight pain on the back of my head.

"You got hurt, didn't you?" he gestures towards the back of my head, and I raise my hand to touch the sore area, feeling that the lump has only grown. He picks up the fallen chair, which he gestures me to sit on, and as I move towards it, I wince when I feel my ankle ache. Really, I can hurt myself to extreme levels. I instinctively always try to cover it up, since my mother always reprimands me when she sees that I, once again, have sprained my ankle or wrist. I never manage to go too long pretending, though.

After telling me to wait a second, he asks one of the boys that was with him to get a pack of ice, and comes back to me, taking his seat next to mine.

"That was a pretty bad fall , huh?" He asks with a comforting smile, which does indeed work, soothing me.

"I'm kind of used to it. I am such a klutz..." I answer, again, surprised with my nonchalance. There is a pause, but he breaks the silence, to my very relief.

"Since I saw you in the concert in Madrid, I have wondered what is your name. Would you give me the honor," he straightens himself, his posture royalty like, "of telling me your name ?" Even though he looks relaxed, playfully acting like a prince, I can find the uncertain tone in his voice once again, on wether he should be saying what he just said.

I smile lightly at this, and chuckle at his posture. Did he really remember me, and actually wondered what was my name?

"I'm Sadie." I answer. He seems very thoughtful for a moment, absorbing this new information. Then he looks back at me, grinning and nodding.

"It suits you."

The boy arrives with a blue pack of ice, handing it to me. I thank him, and bring it towards my head, however Shawn takes it from me midair, and puts the pack of ice on my head himself, making him even more close to me. My heart beats faster with this new proximity, which makes me somewhat uncomfortable. I have never been this close to a boy before. But there is something about Shawn that makes me feel safe, and actually has this pull on me that makes me want to get closer.