*Another new story!*

YESSS IT'S HEREEE

My Shawn Mendes/ Tom Holland fanfic, where the girl will end up with either one of them, is officially out!

Here is the summary:

Love has a rule. There is only a certain amount of hearts one can carry in their own hands without causing any damage to any of them. And that number is one.

When Lara Dias meets her idol, little did she know that when she went home that day, she already carried Shawn's heart with her.

However, unknowingly to both her and him himself, she was already carrying her best friend Tom's heart with her basically her whole life.

Now with one more than what one can carry without damaging, she finds herself juggling these two hearts and doing the impossible to not let any of these two hearts drop to the ground and break apart. Hearts of people she cares for so much.

But what if each of the boys had also taken a piece of her own heart in return to giving their own away? What if with all of this, her own heart end up torn?

Will Lara end up with her own heart broken after doing so much to not let the people she love with their own hearts destroyed, or will she manage to get its pieces back and glue her torn heart back together?

So this is it, what do you guys think?

Hope you really do enjoy this story! The prologue is already up, you can go to my profile page here on wattpad and find it there :)

Sorry for those who thought this was an update 😕

Hope so much you enjoyyyy

Xxx,
Sara