Only One Place

......................................................
Helloooooo!
How are you people? Hope you are fine. Well I went through many emotions today. And why? Because Shawn decided to just simply drop a Mercy Acoustic Video, which is the cause of my death. THAT IS NOT A VIDEO, IT'S ART (credits to Cupcake_yenkhanh for that one lol, agree 100%) Then, just after? My grades arrived. But they were fine. More than fine actually. I just got a little disappointed with the grade I got for Art...

Anyways, Hope your Winter/ Summer break is going great! The tweet above is very similar with something I wrote this chapter. When I wrote it, I was like, "wait a sec, I saw this once before." Turns out it was in a tweet that Gilinsky made.

Enjoy :)
Xxx,
Sara
......................................................
Sadie's POV:
"Is it just me, or is there-"

"Something missing?" I complete for him, and he nods. We were hearing to the final version that we had pieced together, and it had stayed incredible. I had never expected it to stay like this. Shawn's computer was in front of us, all sorts of equipment; from my microphone to my acoustic guitar and his electric one; were layed out on my bed, my piano not too far away.

As I hear to it carefully, something clicked inside my mind, and I realized what was wrong.

"OH what if we do this-" I bounce slightly on my bed, reaching forward so I could edit something. I quickly do it and press the space bar again to make the song replay. I smiled to myself as I heard the result, and Shawn's eyes widened, a smile spreading on his face too.

"Yes, Sadie-" he pulled me into a tight hug, squeezing me like I was a plush toy,"you're a genius! It was the beat all along. Aah I knew that you were made for this." He says a bit overly excited as we heard the song, his arms still wrapped around me. It was weird hearing to my recorded voice, it sounded so different. Shawn had insisted on me singing at least on the demo, and I agreed, knowing that it wouldn't go any further than Shawn, Andrew and I.

Even though Shawn and I didn't work together when we wrote the lyrics, the words somehow just fitted like a puzzle, the story of the song making sense. We both had came up with lyrics on the same theme: love. Sure, the majority of songs are about love, but it was the same kind of love, the feeling you get when you find someone who just clicks with you.

It could have happened differently. What if I had came up with words about loving a person but not telling them so, while Shawn talked about how a girl broke his heart and cheated on him? It would have been a mess of a song.

Even though I hated to admit it to Shawn, I had loved doing this. Piecing the song together, coming up with lyrics and just the whole process of creating a song. It gave me this weird feeling of accomplishment that tingled through my body, a feeling that reminded me greatly of what I felt when I performed in the Awards Ceremony.

"I'm gonna send this to Andrew right now, alright?" He asks me, and I smile.

"Of course."

While Shawn was busy with that, I decided to take my phone out, and go on Twitter. After what happened with Caroline at the mall, I was determined on helping Shawn's fans. There were many that I talked to frequently with, they were nice and friendly and really cool to talk to, like Louise, that fan that had DMed me back when Shawn and I had just started and I was recieving a lot of hate. I still recieved hate of course, but it dimmed down quite drastically.

Speaking of Caroline, I decided to tell her that I met up with Shawn much sooner than I expected, and that I was going to give him the letter once he was done with sending the song to Andrew.