With You

.............................................................
Hellooo my people!
I'm really sorry for the last "update", but I couldn't resist it! 😂 I never had the chance of pulling a decent prank, and this was my chance. Please forgive me? 🙏🏼

This chapter has three songs: "Half a Heart" by One Direction (thank you _sky_ller_  ), "No Regrets" by Magic! (Which I'm putting up there if you want to listen to it and see the lyrics) and "Don't Want it Back" by Sabrina Carpenter.

And THE DAY IM MEETING SHAWN IS ONLY 38 DAYS AWAY AND I CANT IM SO EXCITED LABDKWBSOBDKSNS

... I'm sorry people, I can't help with the fangirling!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................

Sadie's POV:
I took a deep breath, as I stood with Violet beside me and gaped at the door which had a big man standing right in front of it, a group of fans who are praying for a glimpse of Shawn near it too. I didn't move, my hand gripping the pass in my hands with a death grip. I couldn't believe that I was actually doing this.

"It'll be quick ok? I won't make you wait for long." I explain to Violet, who was my company on the ride home.

She smirks, her eyebrows raised. "Are you sure?"

I roll my eyes at her, shaking my head. "Yes, I'll be. Really, I'm just having a quick chat with him. Probably it will be really awkward, it will last like 15 minutes and I'll be back. But if by any chance Shawn and I actually manage to have a decent, friendly chat and we take over 30 minutes, then leave without me, it's fine."

"Ok, if say so... but I don't believe in you."

I ignore her comment as I tried to collect all of my courage, and after she gives me a small "good luck" hug, I go towards the backstage door.

I find my way through the crowd of fans, until I finally manage to get right to the front, where the big, scary looking man stands with his arms crossed. He eyes me with an increduled expression, as if he is actually expecting me to make a run for the door and tackle Shawn down.

"Hi, good evening," I say politely, even though his intimidating glare really made me stumble over my words. "My name is Sadie Salvay, I have a backstage pass." I say, raising it so it was more to his eye level.

He eyes it a bit, and looking at me, he snorts. "That pass could very much be fake. We are warned of anyone who can go backstage while an artist is in here, and no one said anything. So good try kiddo." He says.

I understood that he was doing his job, but he had no right to be this rude to me. However, I wasn't going to stoop to his level.

"So could you please use that," I say, pointing at the walkie-talkie that was hanging on the beginning of his trousers, "to find out that I am in this whatever list? I have my ID here to prove I'm actually me. I'm a friend of someone inside and there must have been some kind of confusion." I explain.

"Oh really? And who are you friends with that could get you in there?" He asks, pretending to be amused. "Shawn Mendes?"

"Well, actually, yes." I state. I was really trying to remain my calm, but his rudeness was really getting on my nerves.

He actually laughs out loud at this. "Oh really? Well, and I'm the president's bestie-"

I was this close to loosing my temper, when suddenly the steel door that was right behind him swings open, missing him only by a few inches. Geoff held the heavy door wide open, and the fans all started to push me forwards, trying to reach for him to get a photo with him. The bodyguard immediately went forwards, pushing me and all of the fans backwards and out of the way. He was incredibly brute, so much that I lost my balance and nearly fell backwards.