Ending

Taeyeon went to meet Tiffany but she wasn't there. She call her but she didn't answer.

Then Jiyong call, she pick up, "Can you please put your phone on loud speaker?"

T: "Why?"
Taeyeon heard Jiyong clear his throat over the line, then a moderate pause. "O...okay.

J: I want you to turn left and come up to the stage there. Did you see?

T: Yes.. OK I'm up here now.

J: 'Do you know how much I had to suffer within those 5 years that you left me?

T: I'm sorry she answer. I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU.

J: 'It's okay, as long as you're here with me now.

He then com out to face Taeyeon.

T: "What are you doing right now?"

He took out something from his pocket.

J: "Taeyeon... I have always love you. you were my first love and when you left me five years ago there was no life in me. 'I lost you 5 years ago, now you're here, I won't let it happen again.' You will be my only first and my LAST...

He knelt down.

J: "Taeyeon... will you marry me? BE MY LAST LOVE"..

She cover her mouth and cry...

T: "Y.. YE...YES.... I will marry you."

J: "I love you."

T: "Me too. I love you."

Taeyong then run to Jiyong and Taeyeon and hug them.. I love you mom and Dad.

The SNSD and BIG BANG members come out and clap and everyone congratulate them...

Eveyone is with a smile on their face...

Jiyong and Taeyeon's love continue on. They never had a moment where they had fought after their wedding. They were understanding of each other.

THE END.

I truly hope that all of you enjoyed this story! I apologize for if you felt the ending was weak. My writing, grammar and spelling are not perfect. This story is finally over... Thank you so much to those who waited and have love my story.

My plan now is to continue with unwanted wife and start a new story call...