Party

Taeyeon

Everyone arrived at the party. Our classmates and our gang call SNSD and of course my boyfriend Jiyoung and his gang BIG BANG.

The party's going great, everyone is having fun. Not really.

The people were just standing there.

It's a boring party.

So Sunny from our gang suggest we bring in some alcohol and everyone agree.

I told them what if we got in trouble.

Then Jiyoung said, " no problem my parents are on a business trip they wont be back until next month.

Alright I said. I give up. I can't argues with you.

Jiyoung

Alright Taeyeon said, "I give up, "I can't argues with you."

Then i give her a kiss on the cheek. The girls and the guys were like right in front of us.

Then they told us don't be like that in front of us. Telling us we make them jealous. Make the call to your friend.

Alright I said.

So I call to ask one of my older friend who is old enough to get a drink for us.

I call him and ask him. He said he can, and warn us not to drink too much. I said alright.

By the time the alcohol arrived. Most of our class mate went home so only SNSD and BIG BANG are left.

We started to drink and playing the music really loud. We all dancing and went crazy.

Taeyeon

Everyone were drunk so they just sleep at Jiyoung house.

Jiyoung drink the most. I had a few and am a little dizzy, but can still walk.

I got up went to Jiyoung and ask him to get up and told him I will take you to your room. He can barely walk, Almost fell down with him on the stair. His house is huge and has stair and it's hard to get him to his room since his room is on the second floor.

His parents own a huge company, one of the top in the Korea and my family is just average not rich but not poor.

Me and Jiyoung became friend when we were five when I move in their neighborhood. I also made friend with Jessica and Tiffany that time now we are like sisters since we all are an only child. We agree to be bff the rest of our life.

I grew up with them we are always together, and we keep no secret from each other.