The confession

I got jiyoung into his bedroom and was about to go out the room then jiyoung hold my hand.

J:"You know I love you right, do you trust me?."
T:"of course I trust you".

J:"I love you" he whisper.
T:"I love you too ".

I give in to him.

Jiyoung pov
Morning comes. I woke up and touch the other side of the bed byt taeyeon wasn't there.
I went down to the living room and couldn't find her either. Only BB guys and SNSD girls.

So I call her. She said," sorry she left early because her parents call her back.

Taeyeon pov
Jiyoung call. I pick up the phone and he ask me where I was. I lie to him that my parents call me back.

The reason.. flashback....
Backyard of school where taeyeon and Jessica use to hangout.
Jessica: oh taeyeon, you are here.

Taeyeon: yeah, so you have something to say to me?
Jessica: I have something to confess to you. I don't want to be a bad friend but I can hide this anymore.

Taeyeon: "what is it?"

Jessica: "I like jiyoung". "I really like him ever since we were little". "I thought I just like him because he help me when those guys bullied me". "I tried to stop my feelings for him because you were together then, but I really love him as a woman loves a man and not brother and sister love". "You can hate me but I can't stop my feelings for him". "I'm sorry Taeyeon".

Taeyeon:I was silent for a while and then Jessica brought me back.
Jessica: say something taeyeon.